They Meet

Is It The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 3

 

Seo Hyun in her room, looking at her room walls. Then she buried her face into her pillow, let out a heavy sigh, which made her roommate HyoYeon confused, but then she do remember that Seo Hyun just know her handsome husband, Yong Hwa, meet him, spend night with his stranger husband Hyo Yeon can’t help but chuckles instead. “Aigu, love sick bird.”

 

Seo Hyun peek behind her pillow, show her all red face because embarrassed or probably because her buried her face in it and need more oxygen, “It’s so embarrassed!” She exclaim when re-remember what she does.

 

“Aigu, you just be your-self when you said you like to read self-improvement.” But Hyo Yeon said it with burst in laugh. All eight of them just interrogated Seo Hyun when she came-back because, hey, she back in morning. Seo Hyun never back as late as this when she go out. Okay maybe this is just like another schedule- or show, like they usually do so Seo Hyun back really late, but her face. Not showing she really tired, exhausted. So they are just too excited to know their magnae, participate in WGM, and Seo Hyun had to tell them, into pieces of tiny detail.

 

As Seo Hyun replied, “Yes, and he really hate book.”

 

“Don’t worry about a such thing, rest, magnae.” Finally Hyo Yeo get over her laugh, pats her magnae back softly. As her magnae cried bit loud, “I’m so embarrassed so I can just reply ‘Ne’ all the time unnie~ Eotthokae? He would think I’m such a weird people! Uff.”

 

Her unnie laugh again, but seems to hold it, “He knows you still uncomfortable with him, so that’s mean, okay. Haha.” But Hyo Yeon can’t held it much longer, in the end, she is laughing again, “I can’t wait to watch it Seo Joo Hyun.” Seo Hyun pout, her unnie likes teasing her, and Seo Hyun buried her face into pillow again. “Ah and why I should ask him what the differences about liking someone and loving someone? Uff I’m feel like a fool, uff.” She mumbled again under her pillows. “I even gave him a letter and makes him wrote letter for me,,”

 

Hyo Yeon still giggles, “Rest, magnae.”

 

Then Seo Hyun remember Yong Hwa voices when he playing his guitar and singing a song She actually didn’t know, but it was… nice. Remember about that things seems help her to be able to fallen a sleep and rest.

**

 

It’s still six, but all the girls is already preparing because they had a schedule at half eight. But girls are girls, they had a lot to prepare so, they always wake up early. That’s when they heard they dorm ringing. “Who would be here this early?” Hyo Yeon ask loudly from her room, when Soo Young shouting “Our manager here already?!”

 

“No way he already here!!” Jessica, the last member who waking up late, again, freaking out, rushing in her way from bathroom to her room. “I’m not ready yet!!!” Sunny added. “Don’t open the door! This is still girls time!!” Yu Ri yelled from her room too. While Tae Yeon calmly, answer, “Too late! I’m in my way to open it.”

 

“NO!” Jessica yelled again. “Does our schedule change?! I don’t even know so I’m waking up late!” Tae Yeon just rolled her eyes heard it, then look at the camera, then freaking out too, “YA! Seo Joo Hyun! Why Kyu Hyun i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter