All Awkward

Is It The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 3

 

“I’m your husband.” That words make her feel really relieved, but when she sees her charming husband smile, her mind in middle of panick, in fact she is really nervous. Imagining that they would spend a really long night without a script just…… too much because this is the first time she had a chance to getting know CN. Blue. And that would be definitely awkward.

 

“Ne?”

 

“I’m your real husband.” Yong Hwa grin widely but still awkward, Yong Hwa turn to , ask them to leave quickly, but after that, they just awkwardly staring each other and Yong Hwa politely asking her where they would going this late. But Seo Hyun just said politely answer too like, she is okay where ever they will going, so Yong Hwa decided to bring her to his dorm.

 

They have a little break time for syuting, before they goes to Seo Hyun’s cars, for them to knowing each other a bit and can used with they partners. But they just smile to each other with nervous, and Yong Hwa finally speak, “It’s really awkward isn’t it?” Seo Hyun smile bitterly as she nods, “But we will get enjoy with each other so soon, based on your personality, right? Yong Hwa-ssi?”

 

“It’ll be good if you called me oppa behind the scene, it’s how to get close too, right?” Yong Hwa staring at Seo Hyun face and suddenly said, “You really adorable yet beauty and innocent too. No wonder you got nick angel Seo Hyun.” Blushed.

 

Seo Hyun shyly smiled and little bow to his partner, “Gamsahamnida~” Yong Hwa chuckles, “You are really adorable.”

 

“We need to syuting you two in car, let’s go.” And the both follow the staff to their car and waiting the preparation for ready, as they sit in the car. “You should wear your blanket.” Seo Hyun then put her blanket on, as her looks Yong Hwa not put his seat belt, “Seat Belt.”

 

“Ah, yes.” He put his seat belt in hurry, “Usually I never forget to do it,” Seo Hyun smile as return, then they back to krik krik awkwad situation.

 

“How old are you?” Seo Hyun ask him meanwhile Yong Hwa ask her too, “What is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter