Zhang Yixing

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal cannot tell by the look that this guy is kind or something. His face very innocent though, but he has that i'm-not-a-puppy side. She could tell. They look at each other, pretty intense. She was amazed how in the world did she ended up meeting a stranger that acted like they have been known each other for a long time. She couldn't tell this time. It's midnight already, and the guy seems doesn't wanna to leave soon, yet. He still looking at her like she is a goddess comes from the star. The face, eyebrows, eyes, nose, lips is perfect. She is a gorgeous. He can't say anything but thank God to meet such beautiful creature.

"Okay, so, are we gonna standing like this till tomorrow?", Krystal ask first. She couldn't stand any longer. Her legs starting to stiff. Krystal is not the type who is easy going and trust people easily. She is not that kind of person. Her personality is like a puzzle. She gets shy easily and too introvert to bear. She doesn't usually standing up so long because why must she does that? She has nothing against people, better staying up at home lazily and sleep. She is not girlish, neither boyish, but an ignorant one when it comes to fashion and looks. Well, she managed of it though, being luckily born with the beauty she had. So, everything she does and wears still looks amazing.

"Yixing.", He speak after a minute has passed and startled her whose daydreaming before.

"Yixing? What Yixing?"

"Jeez.. my name is Yixing. Zh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter