Take Me Home

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last train was amazingly quiet. People's face looks so damn tired as hell like me. I sighed at the thought. That evening after class ended, Luna asked me, no, forced me to joined her to the party. What party, thought. She didn't even told me and started to drag me to the gateway. I felt my wrist burning. She was strong!

"Uh... Luna.. can you let me go, please?", I said with low voice. She then looked at me, and then my wrist that her strong hands still there, and looked at me again. It leave red marks already.

"Um, Krys, I'm sorry okay?", She let go of my hands and started to felt guilty. Sighed. 

"It's okay. Just don't do it again, okay?" 

"Okay..", she still doesn't look me in the eye.

"By the way, what party you want me to go?", I suddenly remember her demand few minutes ago. She suddenly raise her head up and her face was back to normal, a cheerfully one.

"Oh, yes! I would like you to go to the party with me! You know, its Jinki's birthday, and i don't want to be alone there. So can you please accompany me, princess Jung?, she asks with her annoyingly puppy eyes.

"Ew.. c'mon Lun, you know that i hate party, right? And beside it's Jinki, who you know, not me!", I'm trying to refuse.

"But... you have the heart for me to be alone?", She pouted and wanna cry.

Sighed. I always failed when it comes to Luna. She was my bestfriends since junior high school and now that we were in the same school again, we even close than before. She is my everything. 

"Just this once, okay?!", I pointed my fingers in front of her face.

"Yaayyyy, that's our Soojungieee", she hugs me so tight. I choked. Well, then.

End of Flashback

I didn't realize i was in a deep thought until my legs got cramped. Ow.. it's hurt. And the worst thing is i'm standing, not sitting. Don't ask me why the seats was full even in this late night. I don't in know! Now is the time to, how do i get out with this cramped legs?! Ow.. ow... i feel like want to cry here. 

"Are you okay?"

There goes someone looking at me worried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter