Meeting you

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Taeyeon! i am here!!" Sooyoung shouted to Taeyeon telling her to head to her direction.

Taeyeon and Sooyoung have been good friends since primary school and now they are in the same university chasing similar dreams. 

As Taeyeon sat down at the seat at the café, both Taeyeon and Sooyoung cannot help but to realise the show aura of the arrival of the school prince,BaekHyun and Sehun, as well as the most popular guys in the school.

"Ahh.. They are really handsome. Noona,how do you think of Baekhyun? He is mine okayy? He is so cutee! Dont steal from me!" sooyoung said

"Unnie wouldnt date popular guys so dont worry! Unnie just want a simple life. I want to help you ok? Dont get close to them. They might just ruin you if people spread malicious rumors.." taeyeon told Sooyoung who clearly into Baekhyun.

As Taeyeon headed to the cashier to purchase her food, she accidentally bumped into Baekhyun wide chest. She immediately apologise to Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked at her and tapped on her cheeks and said Silly! Its just a small matter dont be too sorry!Their eyes immediately locked and causing Baekhyun to walk away in awkwardness and he was blushing much.

The next day, it was the annoucement of the students new classes! Sooyoung and Sehun was sent to Grade7Class2 while Taeyeon and Baekhyun was in Grade7class1.

As each students walked into their new classes, Taeyeon and Baekhyun was assigned to seat beside each other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter