Moving In

Strange Feelings

Chapter 1: Moving in

I can't believe this is the day. The day where I'll start my life all over again. I had just graduated from high school and it was the best day of my life. I didn't really have some good memories in high school, not even in middle school, which is why I'm happy that I left. I don't have any friends there, so why bother missing school? But now, it's time for me to change everything and start all over again.

I was standing in front of the door to my dorm. "I wonder who's my roommate." I thougt to myself. I had a lot of thoughts on who's my roommate going to be. And hey, he might be Leonardo Dicaprio if he goes to korean college. It's not impossible. 

I slowly reached my hand to knock on the door. Suddenly I heard a loud scream from behind the door. I quickly pulled out the key to the dorm from my pocket and unlocked the door swiftly. 

Oh, no.

It's him. Just the last person who I would want to see in this college. I hated him. I hated him with all my heart. Why is he doing here? Why is he in my room? Wait, don't tell me-

"Homie! Welcome!" Seungkwan smiled at me with a mouthful of munched crisps. He was sitting on a sofa in front of the TV that was switched on. He was waving at me with his left hand, the one without a bag of crisps. 

The whole time, I was frozen at the door frame, standing there with just a shock expression. Dear lord, what did I do wrong that you would punish me to live with this creep? This is a nightmare. Boo Seungkwan, the person who I hated the most. He's the kind of person who you'd want to punch him on the face just because he's so damn annoying. He's all happy and cheerful but he doesn't even care what other people lives are like. 

"What's up? Why'd you barged in like that?" He asked, blinking twice.

"U-uh.. it's just that I've heard someone's screaming." I managed to speak up but still froze at the door. I was mentally slapping myself, just to wake up from this disaster.

"Screaming?" He let out a small chuckle before answering, "those aren't screaming. I was practicing doing my high notes and it looks like I'm improving." 

Improving? Are you sure? I think my ears are bleeding.

"What do you think of my high notes?" He asked, out of the blue. Wait, is he asking me? Doesn't he know that I thought his high note was him screaming? For pete's sake, can't this kid just stop talking to me? I really don't have the mood to talk right now, especially with him. Maybe if I act cold towards him, he might want to leave me alone. 

"So? How was my high notes?" He asked again. 

I groaned, knowin that he still wants me to answer him. I'd rather die than answering him. It's the only pass for him to annoy me for the rest of my life. I quickly looked away and walked my way to an empty bed. I couldn't help but to notice that Seungkwan had been staring at me the whole time. What? Is he still waiting for an answer?

I unpacked my stuff, trying as best as I could to ignore him. I would like to switch roommate but I can't seemed to find a reason to it. He didn't do anything bad... yet and just by that I can't change roommates. 

He cleared his throat, just to clear out the awkward atmosphere. "Well, if you need me, I'll be at the other room." He said, standing up from the sofa. He walked his was to the other room. It's the first day of college and he already makes friends? 

I had just finished unpacking and it was already night. I groaned at how much time I've wasted unpacking my loads. I laid on my bed and pulled out my phone. I found a text from my mum, saying, 'Goodluck on your first day of college ♡' 

I smiled just reading it.

Suddenly, the door flew opened. I quickly sat up and saw Seungkwan smilling. He looked excited. He was jumping up and down while looking at me. I gave him a confused look. He went closer to me and grabbed my right arm, hooking it with his left arm. He dragged me out of the dorm. What's going on? I quickly jerked my arm from him.

"What wrong?" I exclaimed.

He smiled sheepishly before answering, "we're going to a party."

"P-party? Right now?" 

He nodded his head and kept on dragging on dragging me. All of a sudden, he stopped. He turned to me and stared at my face for a few seconds, which made me feel self conscious about myself. I touched my face just to feel if I have a pimple or dirt on it. Why is he staring at me? Make him stop.

"Say, you look familiar. Have I seen you before?" He asked, still looking at me.

Well, duh. We went to the same school last year. We were classmates. 

"I don't think we have." I answered, just to make him stop looking at me. If I did told him that we went to the same school and we were classmates, he might get hyped about it and there is nothing more I hate than seeing him all happy and excited just like now.

"Oh, really? 'Cause I felt like we've met before. Oh, well." He then shook it off by dragging me away.

"Wait, I'm not ready yet," I said, lightly pushing him away from me. I don't like to be touched. "I need to change before we go."

He looked at me from head to toe. "You look great." He told me, which caused my cheeks to burn. He lets out a small chuckle, he looked down to his watch. "OMG! We're going to be late!" He said, running down the hall.

"Wait-" It seemed like he didn't hear me. Why does he wants to get there early anyway? Does he wants to be cool just by showing up early? This kid, everyone knows that to be cool, you have to be fashionably late to show up at a party.

Well, first day of college doesn't went as I planned. I whined as I rushed to catch up with Seungkwan.

 


 

A/N:

I'm sorry if this is a boring chapter. It's the introduction, so I guess it's only the beginning of the story. Either way, I hope you guys injoyed it. I'll update another chapter if I have time. Thank you for reading. Make sure to suscribe and comment on this fanfic.