Summer

When The Nights Get Cold, I'll Warm You Up

Sehun is comfortable in his (Baekhyun's) large T-shirt and tight shorts. The shirt goes down to mid-thigh, and to be honest, Sehun doesn't know why Baekhyun has a shirt that big in his closet (but he does, so Sehun can wear it). 

The summer sun outside shines through the window and even with fans running at high, Sehun can still feel the sticky blanket of humid air that lingers. The television drones on, the forecast for the weather stating the obvious. 

"It's too hot!" Sehun whines, throwing his hands up in the air and stretching his arms above his head. He just wants to take off all his clothes, but that would be a very big surprise for Baekhyun for when he comes back from classes and Sehun doesn't know if Baekhyun would be happy to see his boyfriend's lack of clothes or not. Whining to himself some more, Sehun wriggles so that his entire body is draped across the couch and his feet are dangling off the armrests. He pulls his shirt up to expose his stomach and pats it a few times. "Ice cream..." he mumbles to himself. "Yes, ice cream." 

Sehun slides off the couch and drags his sweating body into the kitchen. He opens the freezer and sighs in content as the cold air washes over him. He stands there for a few seconds and then grabs the cherry popsicle from the box (he leaves the grape ones on purpose). The cold treat is dripping by the time Sehun makes it back to the couch. 

The cherry popsicle leaves a red stain on his tongue and his lips a little darker. Sehun adjusts the fan to rotate and then flops back down in satisfaction. He wiggles his toes as he lets them hang over the armrest. 

The summer sun is still high up in the air when Sehun slowly falls asleep. 

 

Baekhyun comes home to find Sehun spread across the length of their leather couch with tight (illegally tight) shorts and his oversized T-shirt. He sets down his things, books, bag, laptop, and then tiptoes over to his slumbering boyfriend.

Sehun is on his side, feet curled up as he hugs a pillow to his chest. Even in his sleep Sehun is pouty and all Baekhyun wants to do is to kiss the pout away. The fan is still blowing cold air and Baekhyun reaches to turn it off. He settles down on the floor, staring at his boyfriend's sleeping figure. Sehun looks peaceful like this, lost in dreams without a care in the world. Baekhyun places his hand on Sehun's to find that his skin is cold. He tangles their fingers together and presses kisses to each knuckle. 

Baekhyun smiles when Sehun makes a small noise. His eyelashes flutter and Baekhyun lets his boyfriend's hand go so that Sehun can rub his eyes. "You're just like a baby," he laughs. 

"Hyung?" 

"Hey, Sehunah." 

"When did you get home?" Sehun scratches at his collarbone and then tugs the shirt down. "I took a nap. It was good." He smiles and reaches his arms out. 

Baekhyun leans in, letting Sehun's arms wrap around his neck, as he presses his lips against Sehun's. 

"You taste like cherries," Baekhyun mumbles. 

"I had a popsicle." Sehun closes his eyes again once Baekhyun pulls away. "What time is it?" 

"It's seven, love." 

"Let's eat dinner and then sleep." 

"You forgot shower and brush your teeth too." 

Sehun wrinkles his nose. "Do you have homework?" 

"I can do that tomorrow." Baekhyun pecks Sehun's lips again then leans his forehead against Sehun's. "Let's eat dinner." 

 

They order pizza and eat on the couch. Sehun is half-on, half-off of Baekhyun's body as they eat. His legs are slung over Baekhyun's lap as he leans on the armrests. Occasionally, he leans over to pick a piece of pineapple off Baekhyun's slice of pizza to pop it into his own mouth, ignoring the protests. 

Baekhyun stares at Sehun with such adoration in his eyes that when Sehun leans over to snatch a piece of pineapple, he doesn't fight it. 

Sehun looks up and meets his boyfriend's eyes. "Hyung, something wrong?" 

"You're just so cute." 

Sehun blinks and then a pretty pink spreads across his cheeks. "Thank you." 

Baekhyun can only smile and watch as Sehun picks at his pizza. "Let's take a shower and then go to bed, hmm?" 

"Okay." 

Baekhyun ends up cleaning everything up. Despite being tired from his classes, Baekhyun has enough energy to spend with his boyfriend. Sehun is setting out their clothes and Baekhyun can hear him humming from the kitchen. When everything is cleaned, Baekhyun makes his way into the room and finds Sehun waiting for him at the foot of the bed. The cold shower makes them both relax and by the time they finished their nightly routine, it's already nearly midnight. 

Sehun is in shorts again (but these are less tight so Baekhyun doesn't stare at Sehun's too much to get noticed) but his shirt is his own this time. He jumps into bed and pulls the thin blanket over himself until it is up to his chin. 

"Hyung, hurry. I wanna sleep." 

Baekhyun slides into bed beside Sehun, the younger immediately snuggling close despite the heat. Even at night, it's still hot. Baekhyun slings a leg across Sehun's and pulls Sehun's middle closer so that he's pressed right against his chest. 

Sehun sighs softly, hands reaching back to find Baekhyun's own and to slip his fingers in the gaps. 

"Night, hyung." 

Baekhyun kisses Sehun's hair. "Goodnight." 


There will be 4 parts, one for each season. yay for SeBaek fluff