Golder Sniper

Golden Sniper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jungkook watched the short pudgy man pace back and forth through his scope. His forehead scrunched in concentration as he waited for the target to stop moving. A soft click and a bullet pierced through the eye of a middle aged man, killing him immediately. The office, once offered the best view of the city landscape, now littered with shards of broken glass and a dead man.

Jungkook prepared to leave the building as he thought back on his kill. The bullet from Jungkook’s sniper had penetrated the man’s eye socket only to find its home in the brain, precisely where Jungkook wanted it to be. Sniping was an effortless task for Jungkook, but he wanted to end the man’s life through his eye, to add the thrill and difficulty to his mundane assassination quests.

Jungkook exited the building, tugging his coat nearer to his frame as the wind blew, as if spreading the word that the CEO and founder of Berry had kicked the bucket.

 

 

An envelope made a loud slapping sound they found their way onto the table. The TV at the back was rambling while the iconic logo of Berry stood out at the background.

“Great job. You’re not called the Golden Sniper for nothing huh?” the woman in front of him, Beauty mused.

Jungkook’s eye cocked in amusement. It not everyday someone mentioned his nickname. It was normally mentioned as a threat rather than a praise.

“So, Mr. Golden, want to go for some drinks after?” Beauty leaned forward, revealing her cleavage with the help of her low cut blouse. “You just got a ton of papers after all.”

Jungkook tuned her out, his eyes focusing on the corkboard behind her instead.

“Why’s her head so expensive?” Jungkook asks, head motioning to the poster illustration the picture of what seems to be a teenage girl, probably younger than Jungkook himself.

“Oh,” Beauty replied flatly. Beauty removed the poster from the corkboard, checking the back for information on the target.

“Three failed attempts… and… the head of the mafia?” Beauty recited.

Jungkook picked the poster from Beauty’s perfectly manicured hands and studied it.

“The contact is here right?”

 

 

It was the middle of the day, you were shopping in the streets of Hongdae. Due to the fact that it was a weekday, the street was empty. This was a huge benefit to you since there were less people to recognise a wanted person. It was particularly advantageous  when you were looking for a little birdy today.

“So, should I continue shopping or should I just start strolling around?” you whispered to the earpiece hidden in your ear.

You were starting to grow bored of shopping, your hands were filled with shopping bags. Each contained branded clothes that could probably buy an island. But what did a mafia need an island for.

“We found him. He’s on top of the Zala building.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter