CHAPTER THREE: FATE THAT SEPARATE US (FINALE)

FATE

 I was in my room reading some good books by J.K Rowling. I don’t know, I just love this kind of genre fiction. After a few moment, I felt my lips dried, my forehead was smeared with cold sweat, 

my head was stung with unbearable pain. I tried to get up but I felt like the room was

 spun around and then suddenly my view was pitched black. 

   When I opened my eyes I saw nothing but white walls, medication smell stung my nostrils.Disgusting. 

I felt so weak, my head was stung painfully and I cant get up. Suddenly there was a knock at the door 

and a middle age man wearing a white coat came in with Mr. Eric. I assumed it was the doctor.

 Mr. Eric gave my ipad so that I communicate with the doctor easily.

 

“ Mr Bobby, there some bad news & good news that I need to tell you. 

I really hope you  can stay strong,” said the doctor. I stared at the doctor with worried face. 

“Mr. Bobby Im sorry but you were diagnosed with brain cancer stage 4,

which mean you can only live for 3 months from now but we can extend the 

period by some special radiotherapy treatment. Mr. Bobby Im truly sorry,”said the doctor and left me and Mr Eric dumbfounded.

 I took my ipad and started typed on it. 

 “Ahjusshi, please dont tell Grace that Im ill,please Im begging you....”. 

“But Bobby, Grace need to know she loves you so much,”said Mr Eric. 

“Because I love her so much, I dont want to see her sad, its hurt me....” without I realised, tears was falling stream down at my cheeks. Mr. Eric gave me a hugged to comfort me.

Soft tears turned out into a loud sob. I was frustrated, dissapointed, depressed, sad 

and all kind of feeling mixed up together. Little did I know, Mr. Eric hugged me. 

Its was so warm I missed this feeling, its like father hug for his son which I had been longing for.

 

 

 

        Its had been two weeks since I left the hospital. Grace dint even knew that I was seriously ill

but when I saw her smile everyday its already lessen my pain.

“Babe, you’re okey? You sound so weak lately? Weayo?”,

asked Grace while checking my temperature. I was lying on her lap and grabbed her hand.

“Nothing baby, just felt a little tired....” I was putting her hairs behind her ear. She looked so worried.

“Babe you need some rest, lets go to your room”, She was grabbing my hand.

“No, I want to stay here and spend my time with you, please baby....”said I whilst pouting.

“You’re sure? If you insist its okey then, come laid here,” said Grace while patting her lap.

“Oh I really hope we can stay like this forever, I gonna miss this moment.....”

Grace was my fluffy hair while looking at the bright sky.

“Why you’re said like that? We can always do this everyday”, said Grace whilst smilling.

I just kept silent, took her hand and kissed it. Memorising her sweet scent because

who’s know when Im gonna blow my last breath. Without realised, my tears drop but

Thank God Grace dindt noticed it. We just stayed like that for few hours enjoyed each other company

and ignored the outside world, as we had our own little world for both of us.

 

 Two months later,

 

   My face was as pale as corpse, my lips was dried and I felt so weak. 

The doctor said that the special treatment was no used anymore as the cancer cells had grown most part of my brain. He even said I wont even last for two weeks. 

Mr Eric was dripping tears as soon as he knew about my condition. 

I had promise myself that I will accompanied Grace till the last moments of my life.

 

“Ahjusshi, could you arrange a romantic dinner for me with Grace later...” said Bobby weakly.

 

“Bobby, You should rest you’re not in good condition”,said Mr Eric.

 

“Please let me spend my finale moments with Grace, 

we dont know when I will kick the bucket, I feel weak day by day and I dont want to regret it later...” 

said Bobby whilst teared up.

 

“Do you really love her Bobby?,” asked Mr Eric.

 

“She had been part of my life, and I felt so grateful that God had chosen her to cossed my life path I really want to make her happy but I know I cant....” said Bobby clenching his fist.

 

“You have tried your best Bobby, Im thankful that You came to my daughter life because 

since you came she had became more cheerful and enjoy her life to the fullest. 

I never saw her so happy since that accident”, said Mr Eric whilst giving a warm smile.

 

That day, the sun was shine the brightest but it started to loss it shine, 

the sky had turned grey and then the cloud started pouring its tears as its understood

 the current situation that was faced by Bobby.

 

The night was so beautiful but sadly the moon was alone as the stars seem to hide itself tonight.

 Although the moon was alone its never stops shine to the fullest but

 tonight its shine so bright which causes the surrounding to become more romantic and again the moon became the witness but probably it will be the last one. 

Their dinner turned out smoothly and Grace had been smiling. Bobby had never saw her so happy.

 

“Baby how do feel about this dinner...” Bobby was looking deep inside Grace eyes. 

If only she saw how Bobby’s condition was, she will definitely shedded tears.

 

“I feel great, thank you so much babe, this is the best thing that had happened in my life, 

Im really thankful”, said Grace with an exciting tone. 

As I was about to grabbed her hands suddenly a unbearable pain stung in my head. 

I was  in deep pain and fell down from the chair while holding my head.

 

“Babe, Are you okey? HEY! BOBBY WHAT’S WRONG?”, said Grace with a panic tone. 

She approached me and put my head on her lap whilst comforted me, I could see her

 tears at the corner at her eyes while her mouth was shouting calling for help.

 Little did I know, everything was pitched black.

 

I tried to opened my eyes but it was so heavy as there was thousand of bricks on my eyelids 

but I heard someone was keep on mumbling asked me to wake up. I knew that voice. 

The voice that keep on lingering on my mind. The voice that I will miss the most. Its Grace. 

I gave a signal by touching her hands, she put her head up and I saw the view that broke my heart into pieces. 

Grace eyes was swollen, stained with tears and her nose was runny. 

 

“Babe You’re okey right? What’s wrong with? you stop hiding something from me”, 

said Grace and tears started to flow.

“Im sorry baby, I cant stand it anymore. Im sorry if I had to leave you like this 

and Im sorry I cant keep my promise.....”, I was wiping Grace tears with my thumbs.

 

“Why are you talking like this? You’re just fine right?”, asked Grace.

 I just kept silent and out of the blue I pulled Grace into my embrace, she started to sob. 

I hushed her to calm her down. 

 

“I just want you to know, that no matter what I will always love you Grace always. 

Thank you for been part of my life, You are the most special gift that God have gave me..... 

I was rubbing Grace back cause her to settled down.

 After a moment I found out that Grace was sleeping soundly in my arms. 

I hold her tightly which causes her to stirred in her sleep.

 

I wrapped my lips softly on hers and whispered her goodbye. “I love you Grace Park... said Bobby before drifting into a deep slumber. 

God loves Bobby more.

............................................................................................................ 

I was waiting on the bench at the garden wheres Bobby and I spend most of the times here. 

I recalled all the memories that we had created together. Without realised, my tears streamed down.

 

“ You broke your promise Bobby. You dind’t find pair of eyes for me but yet you left me before I could see you.

 How could you?”, said Grace while holding the beautiful ring that was given by Bobby.

 

Now what I have to do is wait until God call me so that we can be together Bobby. 

I was humming the melodies that used to play by Bobby between sob. 

Just wait for me Dear, I will come for you and we will live together again forever and at that time,

 even Fate can’t separate us....

 

                                                               

THE END. 

 

Okey this is the finale chapter. How is it ? I hope you guys enjoy it, im truly sorry for the late update as my laptop got some problem. Thank You for reading  and stay tune for more update as currently Im writing a new story ^^ XOXO SARANGHAE!!!!!

                                                          

                                                                                                                                                                                         Sincerely Love,

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                            MissKimbab.