CHAPTER TWO: FATE TO MEET YOU

FATE

   I just wake up from my deep slumber and felt so refresh and ready to explore my hometown South Korea. 

I went downstairs and headed towards the dining room. 

Oh God I miss korean food so much, my housekeeper prepared me some soup, white rice and a few Banchan, 

Oh its pure heaven!. After filled my empty stomach with scrumptious food, I want to go sightseeing at Seoul. 

Im about to leave the house but I saw my old piano, I felt like there was sort of force that pulled me towards it.

 

I sat on the chair and my finger started lingering on the piano key.

 I closed my eyes and my mind started to flashback the melodies that my grandma used to teach me.

 Suddenly my fingers started to press the piano keys that produced 

a sweet melodies and soothes the person who’s listen to it.

 

“Oh God, someone played the piano and its so calming”,whispered Grace to herself and enjoyed the music.

 

Bobby so immersed withe the melodies until he did not realised

that Grace was standing behind him.

 

I opened my eyes as soon as my fingers stopped played with the melodies. 

I let out a deep sigh as I remembered my parents and my hyung.

 

“Wow, you played its beautifully...”

I flabbergasted as I heard a voice behind me, I turned myself and I saw a girl wearing a long dress,

 her long hair was fall perfectly on her shoulder, her face was glowing like the moon at night

 and Oh My God her hazel eyes was sparkling like shimmering stars at night.

I was amazed with her beauty. Who is she? What she doing in my house? 

And then my eyes was fixed at her hand. She was holding a walking stick. 

 “Hello....”

 Then, I realised she was talking to me.

 “ Im Grace Park, Mr. Eric daughter and you’re?”,

 I just stayed in silent.

 “ Are okey?”, asked her again while waved her hand in front of me.

 I grabbed her hands and started scribbled on it. 

I had read an article saying that blind people have sensitive touch, I hope she will understood.

 

I was damn shocked when this person grabbed my hand. 

I want to scream but I felt he was scribbled something on my palm. 

I know this person is a he by the way he grabbed my hand, quite rough. 

Oh! he said that his name is Bobby, he is Sir Kim second son and he muted that’s why he stayed silent just now. 

Now I know what’s my father meant by he was special.

 

“Oh its okey, Im also disabled, Im blind since I was 10 so we’re equal” said Grace while giving a warm smile

 

I just stared at Grace face when she said that, She smiled! 

Oh My God that was the most beautiful smile I ever seen. 

I felt my heart was fluttering inside my chest. There also this sort of tingling feeling inside me. 

What’s wrong with me?

 

 Since that day Bobby and Grace have become so close. 

They helps each other and spend a lot of time together neither did they know, 

They have feeling to each other but never confess & 

let out their feeling which causes them to suffer every single day.

 

 

............................................................................................................

 

 

It’s was a fine evening where the sun shine bright like a diamond, 

the cold breeze was blown by the white and fluffy clouds.

The birds was chirping produced a sweet sound that soothes the ears.

 

Bobby and Grace were spending their lovely evening together at the garden. 

They were feeding each other food, Awww its was so cute. 

After they filled their growling stomach,

 Bobby was lying on Grace lap while she was singing Gone by Jin & she playing with Bobby’s soft black hair.

 

 

“Oh, grace’s voice is so beautiful”, I said to myself. 

Im so immersed to her voice till Im not realised that she had stopped singing and was staring at my face.

 I grabbed her hand and scribbled on her palm.

 

 

Why you’re looking at me like that...

 

 

“Oh nothing, I just wanna see you so much”, said Grace while  my face. I just staring at her face.

 

 

“We will find a donor for your eyes okey?, Im promise”

 

 

“It’s not easy to find a pair of eyes that fits me Bobby, 

My father had tried for years, and I don’t want to hurt again” said Grace with a sad face.

 

 

“But at least please let me try Grace. I wanna you to be happy, please....

 

 

 

You’re came to my life already makes me happy Bobby, 

I dont want to become a burden to you, but if you insists I cant do anything with, 

just I wanna you to know that if you fail don’t be to frustrated because I can predict that the probability of you find it will be low”, said Grace while touching my hair. 

I keep on looking at Grace face.

 

“Bobby Kim, is that you?”

 

I heard a voice from our back I get up to find the owner of the voice. Suddenly, I saw her. 

The person that I want to meet the most. Its my mom, Mrs. Elizabeth Wilson. 

What’s more shocking, my hyung with her, He looking at me while giving me that, “What the hell are you doing here” face. 

I took out my ipad and started to type on it.

 

“Mom, This is the first time since I came back from Belgium, I miss you”....

 Mrs. Elizabeth just looking at her second son without even smiling or showing that she miss Bobby so much.

 

“Your father and I had a business trip at London for  two weeks and then we both went to Scotland because the company had some problems.

 Your hyung had some business matter to be settle at Japan and Dubai,

and now he come back to settle his wedding preparations”, said Mrs. Elizabeth.

 

I just smiled and let out a sigh.

 

“Bobby who’s that girl beside you?”, ask Brandon, My Hyung.

 

“Her name is Grace.Mr Eric daughter and she is my closest friend, mom, hyung” 

said Bobby while holding Grace hand.

“Oh, she blind right? Good you’re mute and she blind, what a nice couple,”said Mrs. Elizabeth while chuckling.

 

 

My hyung just smirking while let out a chuckle. I just kept silent while biting my lips,

 I gripped my hands full of anger luckily Grace rubbed my hands to calm myself.

 

 

“Hello Mrs Elizabeth, My name is Grace Park nice meeting you, said Grace while giving a sweet smile to my mom

 

 

“Emmm whatever, Im quite busy today, I dont know I will comeback for dinner and your hyung too, 

he have date with her girlfriend”, said Mrs. Elizabeth and left us dumbfounded.

 

 

“Grace Im so sorry, My mom like that since she know she had a mute son like me, 

she felt embarrassed”...

 

 

“Its okay, Bobby Im used to it. The accident 6 years ago made me lost my sight and I lost my mother too, Im....” 

 

 

Before I could finished my sentence, I shocked because he was hugging me. 

I felt so warm, his hug was like a warm cocoa that you drink during christmas eve that give you coziness and warm.

 

Without hesitate, 

I hug him back while rubbing the back of his head. “Oh God I love him so much”, my heart whispering.

 

 

I know, by the way she told me the story I know that she had suffered a lot added with my mom pricked words. 

My mind suddenly commanded me to reach and hold her in my arms. 

She stay silent for a while before returned the hug. 

I hold her tighter like I will never let her go. “Oh God, I love her so much” whispered my heart.

 

 The night was beautiful today, decorated with the full glowing moon 

and thousands of stars shimmering like a diamond hanging on the dark sky. 

It was pass midnight, and today the moon will become the witness of something special that gonna happen later.

 

“ Its beautiful tonight, how I wish that Grace can enjoy this....”.

 

“Bobby, where are you?”, asked Grace. She was siting on a bench under the oak tree which its produce a nice scent. 

She was wearing casual clothes that was very odd because she loves to wear dress, 

but tonight just a pair of skinny jean, a tank top and sweater. 

I went to the bench and sitting next to her, I grabbed her hands.

 “I want to tell you something important actually that why Im asking you out just now...”

 

“okay, what is it? You sound so nervous,” asked Grace while touching my cheeks.

 

“You know, the first time I saw you, You’re the most beautiful girl  I had seen in my life, you’re also a strong girl who never blame fate on what had happen to you. 

That’s what made me fall deeper into you Grace,Yes I love you Grace. 

I love you so much that I felt I cant live without you baby”, confessed Bobby while looked into Grace eyes.

 

I was so shocked. I cant move a limb these are the words that I had been waiting for from Bobby.

 God really answered my prayers.

 

“But Bobby, Im not perfect you know that. Im not the same level as you. 

You’re Sir Kim Seung Joon son, the most successful business man in Korea whilst me,

 Im only his butler daug...t”, Before I could finished my words, 

I felt a warm but soft wrapped around my lips and its send shivers down to my spine. 

I felt a warm breath against my nose and its produced a mild mint scent.

 

Little did I know, Bobby was kissing me. I was my first kiss tho.

Without thinking anymore, I returned the kiss. I wrapped his lips with mine. 

We pulled our head when we’re running out of oxygen. My cheeks was rosy red, Im so embarrassed.

 

I felt my lips was wrapped with something warm and soft, when I opened my eyes, 

Oh I saw her, she kissed me back. I cant contained my feeling anymore.

 

“Actually, Im also had developed some kind of weird feeling but then 

I realised that day by day I kept on falling in love with you Bobby”, said Grace while blushing.

 This is the best feeling that I had felt in my whole life. Thank you God, for giving me this once in live chance.

 “Thank You baby, Thank you so much...”

 

“You’re welcome dear, Saranghae”, said Grace and they cuddled with each other 

while the moon and the stars just stared at them.

 

Since that beautiful incident, they had attached to each other.

 Even Mr. Eric sensed something had happened between both of them 

but he dont mind as long as Grace was happy. 

Bobby also kept on searching for a  donor for Grace eyes but it always turned out not as he expected, 

but that never made him give up. He willing sacrificed everything as long as his love of live can see again.

 

Every relationship have its own obstacles include Bobby and Grace, 

but the obstacle was too mean for them which causes one of them suffered for the rest of their live.

This is Chapter 2, I hope you guys will enjoy read it. Okey sad things will hppen in the next chapter so stay tuned (LOL!) & Pardon me with all the error and grammar mistakes. Thanks for reading, XOXO!!! 

                                                                                                                                                                              SINCERELY LOVE,

                                                                                                                                                                                    MissKimbab.