First?

Lose You

Wonwoo sprayed the perfume all over his body. He stands infront of the mirror giving himself a grin. "You look perfect, Wonwoo!" he winks as he praised his own reflection. Wonwoo is very excited. Today, he will meet Mingyu at the park. He doesn't have any idea why the younger wanted to see him. But whatever the reason is, Wonwoo doesn't really care. It's been a while since he saw Mingyu so him as well really wanted to see the other.

 

 

Before leaving his room, he gives a final glance on his looks. He gets his phone on the table near his bed and he's now ready to go when his phone vibrates on his hand. He take a look at the notification and saw Mingyu's name. He reads his message.

 

 

From: Mingyu

Don't forget our date today.

See you! :)

 

 

"Date?" Wonwoo's eyes widened on that word. He gets nervous after reading the message. He really wanted to see Mingyu, but he never thought about this meet up as a date. But the idea makes Wonwoo get more excited. His smile stretched from ear to ear as he replies.

 

 

To: Mingyu

Yes, ofcourse.

I'm actually on my way now.

See yah! =)

 

 

Mingyu can't help but smile on Wonwoo's reply. He can't wait to see the older again. He is also glad that Wonwoo doesn't mind if he called it a date. Mingyu wants to take this chance to tell Wonwoo everything, about his feelings. At the same time, he also wants Wonwoo to confess to him. If that happens, then the rest of the day can be officially called as a date.

 

 

The time now is 8:45 am. Mingyu came a little bit early on purpose. He wanted him to wait for Wonwoo instead of the older to wait for him. He's the one who invited him after all. After several minutes, Wonwoo finally came. The moment their eyes meet, Wonwoo and Mingyu automafically give each other a sweet smile. Wonwoo approached Mingyu and he sits beside him.

 

 

"Mingyu how are you? Sorry I wasn't there to help you when you are discharged." suddenly sadness filled Wonwoo's face.

 

 

"Hey! Don't be sorry. It's really fine. I understand that you're busy." Mingyu assured and Wonwoo brings back his smile, "by the way, thanks for coming, hyung."

 

 

The two just look on each other's eyes for a long seconds before Wonwoo responds, "Just for you." Wonwoo suddenly feels awkward so he decided to look away. "Why did you want to meet up with me?"

 

 

But Mingyu didn't move his eyes, still on Wonwoo's face, "I just wanted to see you." 

 

 

Wonwoo gives Mingyu a suprised look, "ah, I thought it's something important" ,he chuckles nervously. 

 

 

"I missed you.. Wonwoo." Mingyu took Wonwoo's hand. Wonwoo is getting more and more nervous. The situation is making him hard to breath. Well, deep inside Wonwoo's heart is jumping for joy. But he tries to control and keep himself calm. He bites his lower lip, feels very awkward. He's not really sure of what is happening. He doesn't want to make some assumptions. He look at his hand and carefully take it from Mingyu's hold and he laughs awkwardly.

 

 

"You're so cute Mingyu", he pinches the younger's cheek, "I missed you too" and Mingyu widened his smile.

 

 

"Oh, wait." Mingyu turns to his back to get something on his bag. "Tada!" he shows Wonwoo a small box and then he opened it to reveal the colorful papers inside it. Wonwoo opened his mouth in awe. He gets the box from Mingyu. "Wow. You keep it."

 

 

"Jun hyung told me that you did it while I'm in coma.."Mingyu watches the older reading the notes with a full smile on his lips, "thanks.. and yes, I keep it.. just like what you did."

 

 

Wonwoo paused on reading and turns his gaze to Mingyu, totally suprised and confused. Mingyu gets something on his bag again. This time, he brings out a jar, and it looks ver familiar. Wonwoo immediately grabs it from Mingyu.

 

 

"Omg! How did you get it? Why is it inside your bag? This is mine.." There's a lot of question on Wonwoo's mind. He needs an answer.

 

 

"Aahm.. you left it in my room.. in the hospital."  Mingyu lowered his head. Wonwoo closed his eyes. He remembered. He was in a hurry back then that is why he   forgot to bring the jar.

 

 

"I'm so stupid." Wonwoo whispers but Mingyu noticed him, "Hm. What's that?" Mingyu look up at Wonwoo again.

 

 

"Oh.. nothing. Hmm. Wait! Did you opened it? Did you read the notes inside, Kim Mingyu?"

 

 

"Ahm.. sorry but yes.." Wonwoo puts his hand on his face, this is crazy, he thought. Mingyu continues, "just right after you left my room", he bites his lips.

 

 

"What do you mean? You know that I'm there? But yo--"

 

 

"I heard everything Wonwoo."

 

 

"What?" Wonwoo was totally suprised. He felt like going insane. He don't know himself how to react..

 

 

"I heard that you want me to remember you. Well, my feelings for you, to be exact." Mingyu look straight at Wonwoo's eyes,"but at the same time, you want me to forget the past. To forget how you rejected me.. and broke my heart.."

 

 

Tears start to fall down on Wonwoo's face, unclear if it is because he's happy or because he's scared on Mingyu's reaction. He tried to speak but no words came out on his mouth. He just let the younger speak. He listens as Mingyu retell the exact words he had told him. 

 

 

Mingyu continues, not removing the smile on his lips, "actually, it feels really funny and weird after I read the notes I gave you before. The way you took care of me while I'm in the hospital, you're really sweet. That's whh I'm really suprised by you're rudeness towards me before." he chuckles and Wonwoo smiles a little while still crying, "But now, you told me that you feel really sorry." 

 

 

Mingyu placed his hands on Wonwoo's face to wipe his tears, "And you realized how you really feel for me. You already confirmed it right?" Wonwoo nodded, "Aw. I'm touched. Thanks Wonwoo." Mingyu pouts that makes Wonwoo chuckles. "There you go. Stop crying now, Wonwoo.. but I don't actually really care. Hm." Mingyu slightly tilts his head and caress Wonwoo's face, "You're still beautiful while crying." Wonwoo hit the younger's arm and Mingyu laughs.

 

 

But Mingyu's face became serious, still caressing Wonwoo, "Stop worrying about my feelings for you." Wonwoo looks on the other's eyes, "Yes, I can't remember what really happened before, I'm trying. But you know what.." Mingyu placed his right hand on the left side of his chest, "here.. it is still very clear. Wonwoo, it's still me, no need to worry. I didn't changed. I know and I believe.. Jeon Wonwoo.. I'm still in love with you."

 

 

Wonwoo burst out his tears again and Mingyu comes closer to him, close enough to feel the breath of the older, "I will always love you.." and their lips meet.

 

 

All the worries inside Wonwoo are all gone as he feels the lips of Mingyu on his. He have been waiting for this moment to come. Now, it's really happening. It's the first time he feel so inlove, and it's really an amazing feeling, magical. Wonwoo feels so happy than ever. He's enjoying the moment so much that he doesn't want it to stop. But as he thought of it, Mingyu suddenly pulls back. Wonwoo raised his eyebrows asking the younger what's the problem.

 

 

"Wait. You want to say something right?" Mingyu smirks and raised his right eyebrow. He waited for the older to answer though he has already the idea on what to hear.

 

 

Wonwoo giggles, "To be honest, I was really scared. I'm scared that maybe it's already too late. But I guess, I'm just on time.." he let a tear fall down on his face but still have a smile on his face, "Kim Mingyu, I love you."

 

 

Just before Mingyu could react, Wonwoo pulled him to have another kiss and Mingyu immediately kissed back. "You're perfectly on time." Mingyu said in between their kiss. Their kiss lasted for a minute. They decided to pull away catching their breath.

 

 

Wonwoo sighs and brushes Mingyu's hair with his finger, "Is this real? Or am I still drdaming?" Mingyu kissed Wonwoo again quite long to make the older feel that this is all real. "Wonwoo. Reality is now better than your dreams." he kissed Wonwoo's forehead and pulled him closer for a hug. "I love you." Wonwoo hugged him back more tighter, "I love you too."

 

 

And as what Mingyu expected, they ended up having an official date. They walk along the park, hand in hand. They ate ice creams and cotton candies and when they get tired they will sit again and give each other a cuddle. Though it's quite a simple date, surely it is the most unforgettable for the both of them. The first will always be the best.

 

 

-----

 

 

When he got home, Wonwoo saw Jun in his kitchen preparing a dinner. He's not suprised at all since they are always like that. Staying on each others house and feeling so at home.

 

 

"I'm home." Wonwoo said loudly so Jun can hear him.

 

 

"It's late. What happened to your meet up?" Jun said inviting Wonwoo to the dining table.

 

 

"Hm? But hyung, it's just 6 [pm]" Wonwoo pouts. He sitted opposite to Jun.

 

 

"Yeah. but I didn't expect you two to go out that long."

 

 

"Hmm.." Wonwoo just smile. He is about to get some food when his phone vibrates on his pocket. He checked it and his smile goes wide.

 

 

From: Mingyu

Thanks for today.

I had so much fun.

Today is definitely the best! <3

 

 

To:Mingyu

Thanks too.

Yeah, it was really fun.

I love you! :')

 

 

From: Mingyu

I love you more!

Take some rest okay?

See you tomorrow, babe. x

 

 

Wonwoo blushed and Jun glared at him, "Jeon Wonwoo! That's enough we're having our dinner."

 

 

"Wait hyung, I'll just finish this."

 

 

To: Mingyu

Babe?

Omg. :))))

Rest well too.. babe. :''>

See ya! x

 

 

From: Mingyu

HAHA. You're so cute.

 

 

"Hey! You will keep that phone? Or I will kick you out of the dining table"

 

 

"Sorry hyung." Finally, Wonwoo put down his phone. But he can't hide the happiness he's feeling right now.

 

 

"Happy? Why? Would you like to tell me?" Jun asked. "Hyung, not in front of our meal. Let's talk later, okay?" Wonwoo giggles and Jun just rolled his eyes.

 

 

After their dinner, they stay in the living room to watch some shows on tv. They sit on the couch with their feet on the top of the table infront of them. Wonwoo rest his head on Jun's shoulder.

 

 

"So, may I ask now how's your day? And what's with that smile?" Jun looks at Wonwoo that is focused on the show but suddenly smiles after hearing his question.

 

 

Wonwoo looked up at Jun smiling but turn back again to his original position facing the tv, "Hyung, I had my first kiss."

 

 

"I know."

 

 

"Yea-- What?", Wonwoo was suprised he sitted facing Jun now, "You know? H-how?"

 

 

Jun bites his lips. He look at Wonwoo. "Y-you told me, remember? Last time.. you said.. ahm.. Mingyu.. kissed you.. in your dream, right?" Jun said nervously. He remembered the day. The day he kissed Wonwoo.

 

 

Wonwoo laughed when he also recalled it. "Yeah. I remember. But hyung, now.. this is for real." Wonwoo sits properly resting his back on the couch and concentrates again to the tv show.

 

 

This time, it's Jun that turns to face Wonwoo, "You mean.. you and Mingyu? Kissed? For real?"

 

 

"Yes hyung, for real. We are now dating." Wonwoo confirmed excitedly. Jun takes a deep breath. He was expecting for this thing to happen. But he didn't expect that this is really hard to accept. He tries to look happy and excited for the two. "Oh finally, congrats!" he tapped Wonwoo on his shoulders.

 

 

"Thanks hyung. I'm so happy.." Wonwoo told him about what happened to them at the park. The excitement and happiness is really obvious to him as he tell the older every detail of their date. Jun listened to him silently. He gives Wonwoo small reactions like nods and smiles as a respond. Sometimes, he laughs when needed to support the younger's excitement. But deep inside him, he was hurting. And whenever Wonwoo talks about his first kiss with Mingyu, Jun felt guilty for stealing Wonwoo's real first kiss.

 

 

 

 

-------

a/n.

I'm sorry. I'm not really good TT

But still thanks for reading and subscribing.

Lovelots x