Daily Life

Daily Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong was an ordinary student with an ordinary life. He was the only child and still lives with his parents. He went to ordinary high school and had few friends. He loved his parents and friends very much. His daily life was simple and ordinary and every day was a peaceful day for him.

 

Every day he woke up at six in the morning. Then he went to the bathroom, brush his teeth and had a shower. After that he went downstairs to the kitchen and had breakfast with his family. Just having fruit juice and cereal already enough for his breakfast. Sometimes he would wake up early to prepare breakfast for his family and lunchbox for himself to bring to school. He left home and walked to school at 7:30 am.

 

Jaejoong was a bright boy and he took his study seriously. He was always studying because he believed that getting good grades was the most important things in his life and his future. During lunch, he spent his time with his friends and ate his food from the lunchbox that he had prepared at home. After school, he went to the library to study and finished his homework there. He did not go straight home because he will be home alone after school every day since his parents worked until 7 or 8 pm.

 

He went home at 5 or 6 pm, then prepared dinner and waited for his parents to come home to enjoy the wonderful dish together. After dinner he watched TV or listened to the radio while reading a book. Most of the time he will spend his time alone in his room. Finally, he went to bed at about 11 pm.

 

One night, Jaejoong lay down on his bed and was thinking. He was thinking about his life and his same routine every day. Tomorrow he will do the same things. The day after tomorrow he still did the same things. Maybe next year he still liked this too. Perhaps, ten years later he still did the same routine. His daily life will be the same.

 

Jaejoong was bored and felt somewhat neglected. He realized that was the one who made his life what it was and he also had the power to change it. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. So, he lay awake all night thinking about his life and finally he decided to change. He decided to change starting from tomorrow.

 

 

Today Jaejoong wake up at 7 am and he was late. He was rushing to go to school and didn’t eat his breakfast, let alone prepare some foods for his lunch. Even though he was rushing to go to school, he still remembered about his ‘changing plan’ and decided to take a different route to go to school. He ended up arriving at school very late and for the first time he was late for school and got punished. During the class, he decided not to take note and he ended up falling asleep during the class. And he received his second punishment that day. For the first time he had to stay after the class because of that.

 

After school he decided not to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter