final

White Love

   Yoongi jolted awake as he felt something hit his head. Apparently he had slept through the whole period at History class and now the Math teacher had thrown an eraser perfectly aimed at him. “I don’t care If you’re too smart enough to not care about my class young man, please get out of here while I’m still being nice.” The teacher spat, ‘as if’, Yoongi spat back internally. He’d rather have Namjoon teach him Math, he’s way far more better at teaching than this prick.

                Yoongi stood up, bowed and made a face to make sure the teacher wouldn’t see it and left the room. Well at least he could join his dongsaengs for breaktime.

               

               

                Yoongi wandered to the hallway, leading his way to the cafeteria. Some of the sophomore girls and of course the freshmen ones were controlling their squeals as they saw the senior pass by them.

                At last, Yoongi noticed Taehyung’s orange locks and went straight to their table. Hoseok noticed him, since he was facing him but he quickly put his finger on his lips signaling him to not tell his boyfriend that he was there. Hoseok played along and continued on to listen as Taehyung talked occasionally whipping his head to the right, a guy with jetblack hair was sitting with them. But Yoongi can’t see his face because their backs were facing him. So he continued to sneak behind Taeyhung and suddenly covered his best friends’ eyes, making sure to put extra pressure on it.

                “Guess who’s not mad at you anymore?” He chimed as Taehyung tried to get his hands off his face. Hoseok laughing hysterically on his seat while clapping his hands like a seal.

                “Ouch hyung, that was too hard you know.” Taehyung pouted as he was let go. Yoongi continued to play with his dongsaeng hair. “That’s what you get brat. Taste my fury you little mokey haha.” Yoongi finished in a sarcastic laugh as he ruffled Taehyungs hair for one last time.

                “Aish, hyung, you ruined my hair. I hate you. Hobi look…” Now Taehyung was facing his boyfriend, pouting.

                “Awwe, don’t worry Taetae, It just kinda looks like bed hair now, and you know how you look like with-“

                “Hey, whoah, hold up people, I came here to eat, I didn’t get to eat breakfast because of the two of you and I don’t want to lose my appetite again. I’m hungry please give me a chance to feed my fragile body.” Yoongi cut in as soon as he caught up on what Hoseok was going to say next. God, how did these two get so sickeningly sweet?

                “Haha, fragile body my , if you really want to eat then sit your fragile down here, we want to introduce you to somebody.” Yoongi was rounding the table as he saw Hoseok pat the seat beside him.

                “So who’s this po-“ this time Yoongi got cut off, but not by anyone but himself.

                He stared at the person next to Taehyung in complete shock. The boy equally shocked as well, but he recovered fast and his face now was plastered with a smile, his eyes turning into slits. Yoongi doesn’t know how to respond to that.

                Meanwhile, Taehyung and Hoseok are just eyeing each other as they saw how Yoongi reacted as soon as he layed his eyes on their new friend. A minute later Hoseok finally getting a hint on what was happening he immediately reached out for Yoongi’s chest pocket. Snatching the photo and inspected it, glancing on the photo and at their new friend a couple of times and then just stares at the boy dumbfounded. How come he didn’t notice it in the first place when Taehyung had literally drag the other to join them when they saw him looking for an empty spot so he could eat.

                Taehyung who was getting annoyed at the situation since now his boyfriend was staring at the new student as well, pouted and snatched the photo from his boyfriends hands staring on it a little too hard. Unlike Hoseok it only took Taehyung a few seconds to realize who was in the photo, his eyes grew wide, almost having a whiplash as he turned his head beside him and leveled the photo on the boys' face and inspected it. Earning a chuckle from his boyfriend, and of course, a groan from Yoongi, who had bumped his head on the table a little too hard for his own good. Feeling the pain, ‘now this is certainly not a dream at all.’ he thought. He’s really ed up now.

 

                “WOW, DAEBAK, what is this? CHIMCHIM, are you the boy in this photo?” Taehyung asked voice a little too loud as he plastered the photo on the latters’ face.

                Smiling at his new friend, he really wanted to laugh at how the others had reacted especially Taehyungs comical reaction and he got called CHIMCHIM, it was too cute but he held it in and he took hold of the photo and stared at it. It was a photo of him some time ago, he felt his face warm up knowing that the stranger he met that day would keep it. He promptly placed the photo on the side of Yoongi’s head that was still plastered on the tables’ surface.

                “Annyeonghaseyo, Min Yoongi-ssi?.” He greeted carefully. He’s a bit shy to be honest, who would’ve known that the person who made him feel that ‘love at first sight thing’ as his hyung would say would be in this school. And yes, the moment, the mint green haired stranger had picked up the bottle Jimin had accidentally left behind, Jimin knew it was love at first sight.

                Yoongi straightened up surprised as he stared at the boy. ‘he remembers my name’  his brain had been in great havock and his heart was about to explode but he knew he had to say something back before this thing gets awkward and he sure as hell he’ll be on the receiving end of the teasing later when his friends could have him alone. ‘’ and now these said friends were watching them in amusement.

                “A-an-nnyeonghaseyo Park Jimin-ssi.” And at that moment, Hoseok and Taehyung eyes each other, knowing that the hyung they ever cherished so much, is crushing on someone.

                And as if the furious blush on their hyungs face wasn’t evidence enough. Then they don't what it is.

 

 

 

OHMAYGAHD...I'm sorry this is the End. thank you.

:D i'm so lame bye!!!

peace Yoonmin Shippers!!!