Nothing Lasts

WANTED: Daddy's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was just one of those nights where I would hope to see her maybe even from afar. At last, I caught her in the salon. They were already closing, it was such a great timing for me. Standing just by the glass door of the entrance, I look at her direction meters away from me. She was sweeping the floor with the other staffs.

You guys don’t know how much I’ve longed to see her face again.

It’s only been a little over a week but I felt like it’s been eternity since I’ve been this close to her.

Without any hesitation, I enter making them all look up to me. Hana’s expression abruptly fell as soon as our eyes meet. Some of her staffs were clearing their throats as if trying to get out of such situation. They were all walking towards the counter and the stack room. Hana on the other hand just remained on her position, at the center of the very salon, holding a broom.

“Hana.” I open my mouth to speak up first, perhaps, to cut the tension. That made her finally end the eye-contact and walked my way without any hesitation. But different what I was expecting she would do, she instead walked out of the salon making me follow out. Once we were both standing by the side of the salon near a lamp post, she turns to me with her firm expression. “I believe I was clear enough already.” She speaks.

How can she look straight into my eyes without buckling?

I can’t even stay this close in front of her without feeling my chest bursting.

“I missed you. . . so much.” I only reply while looking intently into her eyes. “Well, I didn’t.” She answers back just immediately and turns to walk back to the door but I stop her by holding her forearm. We were facing different directions but our bodies were so close, side by side right now that made my heart throb. “I w-want to hug you so bad right now.” I mutter and my voice starts getting shaky.

She yanks away from my grip. “Bull. Baekhyun, don’t be too stuck on what we had. It’s not worth your time because my mind wouldn’t change.” She tells but remained standing by my side. “Even if I kneel?” I ask. When she didn’t answer, I shift my body to stand right in front of her this time. I hold her arms. “If I kneel down, would you change your mind?” I ask. I don’t even care if we’re in the side street, beside a mall where there were tons of people going in and out. I couldn’t care less about them. “Don’t be so foolish.” She answers.

I look her in the eyes and I start shifting my body down and that’s when she reacted.

She pulls my body up and gave me a light to moderate slap on my face as if she just wanted to wake me up, her palm even lingered on my cheek like she was pushing my face off with so much eager. That kind of slap that wasn’t painful physically but could crash you emotionally for some reasons. As if you’re the most foolish person on earth, that kind of hit landed onto me for the first time.

 Her face was already hardening and her eyes were sparkling with tears. “I’m not worth this much, Baekhyun. Don’t make a fool of yourself just for someone like me. It’s not worth it. Get a grip; you’re too old to act like this.” She tells before storming back into her salon.

But still with my crashed heart, I still follow her in the salon. “Hana.” I call and she stops walking while holding onto her hair. “Wasn’t it clear enough??” She burst and turns around to face me. Everyone inside grew silent and they were all looking down. “No.” I answer and was about to go near her when a few of her male staffs already blocked me. “Sir, we’re sorry but I think Miss Hana would like you to go out already. Please, we’re asking polite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter