Chapter 7: Forgetting

Fate Leads Us Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Yoona]

"Y-yuri?" I heard Jessica mumbled when she saw her waiting at the front gate of Jessica's house.

Great... she came. This  would be easier.

I helped them unload with their luggages.

"Krys, Jess... You go now inside. You need to rest."

They followed and I turned to Yuri.

"Come on, do it now Yoong..." Yuri said.

I punched her. The corner of her lips started to bleed.

"Thanks buddy. I needed that."

"Yul, please. It doesn't mean that you can't get Tiffany unnie back, you'll let Jessica suffer the way you did. She loves you so much. Please, stop hurting her."

"I'm so sorry, Yoong. I was too blinded by distractions. For me, losing Tiffany was like losing my world too that I didn't even consider Jessica, my girlfriend, and her feelings."

"I don't want to see her cry anymore, Yul. Promise me you'll stop all of your idiocy here."

"I promise, Yoong..." She hugged me.

"Take really good care of her..."

"Why? Are you leaving?" she asked.

"I need to clear my mind of, Yul. I have my girlfriend now. And you're Sica's girlfriend."

"You like her, right?"

I just nodded.

"I knew it..." she was smiling at me.

"Aren't you mad?" I asked.

"Why would I be? You're the one she deserve, Yoong. Not me. I can see how much you love Jessi."

"Yul, do this for me..."

"Im Yoona, you're only hurting yourself and the sisters. Please don't be such a coward like me."

"Yuri, I've already comitted myself to Krystal. She's the one I need to love. I need to forget Jessica. Do this for me..."

"Alright..."

"I need to go now. Please tell Krystal that I already left. Tell her I love her."

She nodded and didn't even take a glance at Jessica before leaving.

 

[Yuri]

"Yuri, I've already comitted myself to Krystal. She's the one I need to love. I need to forget Jessica. Do this for me..." Yoona said.

"Alright..." That was all that came out from my mouth.

"I need to go now. Please tell Krystal that I already left. Tell her I love her."

I nodded and watched her car leave.

You're such an idiot, Yoona. Why do you have to fool yourself? Why do you have to let her go?

I know that you're doing this fo the both of us but it's obvious. She likes you too. No scratch that. She loves you too, Im Yoona.

I shook my head and walk towards the Jung's house.

"What did you two talked about?" Jessica asked as soon as I got inside.

"Nothing. She just asked me to look after Krystal for the weekend."

"Oh..."

"Let's go. I'll help you unpack your things."

She just nodded and let me help her carry her thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter