Chapter 5: Jelly Sica

Fate Leads Us Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Jessica's P.O.V.]

We were watching some movies in the living room when someone rang the doorbell outside.

Yoona stood up to open it. I was going to look over on who was it when another girl hugged her.

"Yoonaaaa! I missed you!" The girl said still hugging MY Yoongie.

"Hyunnie! You're back!" she hugged the girl back.

How dare you Im?! Wait... What? Am I jealous? NO. NO. I have my Yuriii...

I cleared my throat. Loud enough for them to here.

The girl pulled back and Yoona was smiling wide.

"Oh Sica... This is Seohyun. Seohyun, this is Jessica, my best friend."

"You're Sooyeon unnie?" she asked.

Why do all of Yoona's friends know about me? *smirks*

"Ah, ne. How did you know?" I gave a small smile.

"Yoona unnie always talks about you in-" before Seohyun could finish, Yoona covered .

Yoona's face was all red and I swear, she was blushing.

"Hehe, come in Hyunnie... I'll prepare you some snack." Yoona quickly dashed to the kitchen.

I stiffled a giggle to see how cute Yoona was but instantly frowned after how she called Seohyun 'Hyunnie'...

I let Seohyun follow me to the living room.

"Unnie, who is she?" Krystal asked pointing out to Seohyun.

"Yoongie's friend..." I simply said and sat back to where I was sitting.I let Seohyun sit beside me and she decided to join us for the movie marathon.

"Hyunnie, here's your food..." Yoona said and sat beside her so probably, Seohyun was between us -.-

I wanted to focus on the movie which was on it's but I really can't because I can see how happy Yoona is while she's talking with Seohyun.

I was hugging the pillow tight and buried my face on it deeper and deeper.

I don't want to hear them laugh.

"Yah! Unnie! Are you going to kill yourself?!" Krystal said, pulling the pillow away from me.

"Yah! Sica! Are you okay?" Yoona rushed beside me.

I looked over at Seohyun and saw her frowning.

"I'll be in our room..."

Before Yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter