Chapter 2

Living with 7 Romeos - INFINITE fanfic

"A girl?" One of them let out.

"Sungjong-ah! Yah! You never told us about any girlfriend." One of them laughed.

"Aniyo hyung, she's not my girl friend. Just a friend." Sungjong explained in a flustered manner.

I stood behind him awkwardly.

"Hm, but she's really pretty." One of them announced.

"Mhm, she is pretty, and she's in trouble." Sungjong replied.

"Yah, don't tell them..." I whispered.

"It's fine." He reassured.

All 7 led me into their dining room and sat me down with a plate of biscuits to my left and coffee to my right. They each introduced themselves one by one.

"So HaRa, how can we help you?" Sunggyu asked.

I hesitated a little and looked at Sungjong for help.

"HaRa's been kicked out of her apartment and well she's homeless." He explained.

Just as he was explaining, one of the 6, dressed in a suit left the room to take a call. Myungsoo was his name, I think.

"Anyways, she's homeless, and has nowhere to go." Sungjong finished in a simple way.

"Ahh that ! Mm I'll try and make a few calls and see if I can help you out." One of them said. They all dispersed with their phones to their ears.

I looked around slightly and noticed how huge the place was. Despite its size, it was messy. Really messy. I guess  that's normal for a house full of guys.

I'd finished my coffee and decided to wash it up. The sink itself was full of dishes.

Come on HaRa, it's the least you can do. I thought to myself as I started to wash up the dirty plates.

After that I ended up picking up rubbish and clothes off the floor, all in time to sit back down before any of them had noticed.

Sunggyu sighed. "I'm really sorry HaRa, most places demand a high deposit or rent."

Sungjong sighed as he got up to get a glass of water. "Hyung you finally washed up?"

"Huh? No..."

"The sinks clean and...so is our floor." One of them replied.

"HaRa-ya, did you wash up?" Sungjong asked.

I nodded timidly. "Yah, why did you? You aren't a maid." He shouted.

"It's the least I could do since you guys are helping me."

"Why don't you just stay here for a few nights?" Dongwoo suggested out of nowhere.

They all stared at him as though he'd just come from another planet.

"Yah bicheoso? How can she stay with us?" Sunggyu shouted.

"Why not?" Dongwoo replied.

"He's lost it." Sungyeol said whilst shaking his head.

I sat there quietly, ignoring Dongwoos suggestion. "Well...we do have a spare room." Sungjong said casually.

"Yah, are you even thinking straight?" Sunggyu shouted again.

"Hyung, she has nowhere else to go."

"Sungjong-ah it's fine! I'll sort something out." I shouted in panic.

They all looked at me with pity.

Sunggyu let out a sigh. "No HaRa, you can stay for a few nights."

"I can't do that, you've been of enough help." I declined.

"Just stay for a couple of nights until you can sort something else?" Sungjong suggested.

Although I wanted to decline the offer again, I'd realised that there weren't any other options left. A few nights couldn't be so bad, just until I'd sorted other arrangements.

I nodded in response.

"That's great then!" Woohyun smiled.

"HaRa-yah, stay away from this one." Sunggyu said as he pointed to Woohyun.

"Wae Hyung? HaRa, wanna hear a song?" Woohyun asked as he grabbed an acoustic. He began playing the guitar and started to belt out a few cringe worthy lines.

Sungjong looked at me and shrugged.

"HaRa-yah! Let me show you around." Sungyeol said as he motioned me up. I looked over at Woohyun who was extremely immersed in song. Sungyeol put his fingers to his lips and motioned me over.

"HaRa-ya?..." Sungjong whispered.

"Gwenchana, I'm just going to show her around." Sungyeol replied. I nodded after him.
_________________________________________________________________________________

"So that's it! Now all that's left to show you is your bedroom." Sungyeol smiled.

"What are you talking about? Her bedroom?" Myungsoo questioned.

"Oh didn't you hear? HaRa is going to be staying with us for a few nights."

Myungsoo looked at me and scoffed. "Are you joking? Is this a joke?" He asked us both.

I decided to open my mouth at this point. "No, I'll be staying here for a few nights."

"Really? And who agreed to that?" He asked.

"Sunggyu- ssi..." Before I could finish he'd already left.

"Hyung!" Myungsoo began shouting in the living room.

The room became silent as Woohyun stopped singing and everyone stopped talking.

"Yah can't you see that I'm sleeping?" Sunggyu shouted back.

"Why is this girl claiming that she's staying with us?" He questioned.

Sunggyu scratched his head with annoyance. "Myungsoo-yah, it's only for a couple of nights. Please just accept it for now."

"What a joke, hyung you can't-" Myungsoos phone began ringing, cutting him off mid sentence. With a groan of frustration he answered and left the room in a hurry.

"Gwenchana it's only a few days, he'll be fine." Sunggyu smiled. After a long yawn he fell back and went to sleep again.

Sungjong walked over and nudged me a little.

"Anyways HaRa, let's get on with the tour..." Sungyeol smiled.

"Hyung, I'll show her later. I need to talk to her right now." Sungjong said as he pushed me towards the hallway.

"Ani...I haven't finished my tour!" Sungyeol shouted.

Hoya laughed lightly. "Leave them two together. Looks like our maknae has a crush on HaRa." He mumbled the last bit but it was still clear enough for me to hear.

It was last year when Sungjong confessed his little crush, I sort of knew all along from how much care he had towards me. But it didn't change anything for me . To me, he'll always be a great friend, just a friend.

"Sungjong-ah?" I called.

"Neh?"

"If there's a problem with me staying, please tell me? I mean your other Hyung wasn't very happy and I think I'll be able to find some place else to stay." I explained.

He shook his head. "It's fine, everyone else is okay with it. Myungsoo Hyung...he's just a little difficult sometimes. Don't pay attention to it."

"Hmm araseo."

Just then Woohyun appeared out of nowhere and placed his arm around my shoulders. "HaRa-ya! Where did you go? I didn't finish my song."

"Oh right, your song, erm yeah." I mumbled.

He laughed. "You'll have to repay me."

I looked at him with a questioning expression.

"Don't worry, all you have to do is become my muse, my inspiration and maybe my girlfriend."

"Mwo?!" Sungjong and I both shouted.

Woohyun continued to laugh. "Lee HaRa, neh yeoja. I like it."

"Ahh Hyung, waegurae chincha?" Sungjong moaned.

Woohyun ignored him and smiled. "So muse, what do you say?"

"Erm okay?" I asked back.

"Okay? Okay to being my muse or my girlfriend?" He questioned.

I looked at Sungjong who was already getting into a mood.  I looked back at Woohyun and laughed. It wasn't much of a response but I could already tell that he had a playful personality.

"Ignore that Hyung too." Sungjong whispered.

I laughed at his advice. "I will, don't worry."

"Sungjong-ah! HaRa-yah!" Sungyeol called.

We both headed towards the living room, followed by Woohyun. The other members were already there.

"Right." Sunggyu started. "So as we have a guest staying with us, she will be staying in the attic guest room."

Myungsoo scoffed and Sunggyu gave him a stern look.

"And so...over the next few nights, the attic is off limits whilst HaRa is staying." He finished.

"Ani, isn't that obvious?" Sungyeol asked.

"It is, but of course, some need to be told first." Sunggyu explained as he looked at Woohyun and Dongwoo.

The two avoided locking eyes with Sunggyu and looked up at the ceiling.

Sunggyu sighed. "Let me know if anyone bothers you, particularly this one." He said pointing to Woohyun.

"Why would I bother my muse?" Woohyun responded.

The rest of the members groaned out of frustration. I guess the next few nights will be interesting.
__________________________________________________________________________________