Chapter 1

Living with 7 Romeos - INFINITE fanfic

"Yah Lee HaRa!"

Urgh what now?

A black bag full of clothes was thrown on top of me followed by another.

"Yah, did you think I was joking? You're 3 months behind on payments! Don't come back until you can pay." The landlord shouted as he headed back inside.

"Ani...I'm sure I payed? Wait you can't just chuck me out onto the streets!" I shouted back.

"Don't come back in, I'll call the police and sue you!" He shouted.

I sighed whilst gathering the bags of my belongings.

What am I supposed to do now? I can't just stay on the streets.

I sat on the pavement with my head buried in my lap. There wasn't much I could do.
_________________________________________________________________________________

~3 hours later~

"Lee HaRa! HaRa- yah!" A familiar voice called out. I lifted my head up and looked to my left.

"Sungjong-ah!" I cried.

"Waegurae? Why are you sat here with bags around you? It's freezing let's go inside." He said as he lifted one of the bags up.

"I can't go inside. I've been kicked out!" I shouted burying my head into my arms.

"What? Why?"

"I didn't keep up with the rent." I sighed.

He sat down beside me and sighed. "Why didn't you tell me that you were struggling?"

"I didn't realise I was struggling."

He placed his hand on my shoulder and let out a deep sigh. "Well what are we going to do now?"

"We?" I questioned.

"Yes 'We'. What are we going to do?" He replied.

"Erm..." I thought to myself long and hard. "I have...nowhere to go."

"Of course you have. Your parents...are living in China. Erm friends, oh wait, I'm the only friend you have-"

I hit him slightly. "Yah! I have loads of friends."

He laughed gently. "Call one then? And ask if you can stay with them for a while."

I did as he suggested. "Ah young is on holiday, Min-jee has no space and Ah-ri isn't answering. Just my luck!"

"Are they the only friends you have?"

I hit him again slightly. "They're the only friends I can trust, I'm not going to ask everyone am I?" I sighed.

We both sat there quiet. People passed us in cars, bikes and general people walking. A kid stopped in front of us and placed a coin in front of Sungjong.

"No no, we can't just sit here. We look homeless."

"I AM HOMELESS." I shouted, catching the attention of a few people walking past.

"Well have you tried asking the landlord to take you back? Do you want me to try?" He suggested.

I let out a small laugh. "He didn't listen to me and he probably won't listen to you."

"Why not?"

"Two words: flower boy." I laughed much to his annoyance.

He stood up and grabbed my belongings. "Either way, I'm cold, you're cold and we need to go somewhere else."

"Where?" I asked.

"My house."

"Whaaaaat?! No." I stayed sat down firmly on the ground.

"Wae? You've been there before."

I scoffed. "I've been there once, and I literally went in to pee and then ran out."

"Come on, let's just go and since we can't think of anything, maybe the hyungs can."

"Hyungs, what hyungs?" My eyes widened. No way was I going to a house full of people I'd never met before.

"The hyungs, I live with. Come on, let's walk and I'll tell you about them on the way. HaRa-yah, I'll drag you if I have to."

"Fine." I stood up with the help of Sungjong.

I followed in his direction. "Sungjong-ah?"

"Mm?"

"Tell me about your hyungs, since I've never met them before."

"Erm, okay." He slowed down in his tracks, walking alongside me. "It's your lucky day, all 6 are home. There's Sunggyu hyung, Woohyun hyung, Dongwoo hyung, Sungyeol Hyung, Hoya hyung and Myungsoo hyung."

I gulped. "That's a lot of hyungs. But I didn't know you had any brothers."

"I don't, we all grew up with each other and well we now live with each other."

I nodded.

"They're nice, once you get to know them. I think you'll get along with them really well." He smiled.

"Mm..." I sighed nervously.

"I'll give you a bit of advice, they're all really nice but of course...Sunggyu hyung is kind of lazy so he might greet you and fall asleep. Woohyun hyung might try to serenade you. Ignore it, he does it to everyone and everything. Myungsoo hyung...is just busy and Sungyeol hyung will try to entertain you. The other two hyungs are probably the more social once but that doesn't mean they're normal. Especially Dongwoo hyung."

He looked at me and smiled. "And with that said, we're here."

He opened the gate of a house, no, mansion. I suppose it would be huge if it had to house 7 people.

Sungjong motioned me in but I shook my head. " Can't I just stay here?"

He shook his head pulled me inside.

"Yah...gosh." I scolded.

I followed him to the front door. The door itself was a beautiful old engraved one. He twisted his key and opened it, revealing the inside.

"Sungjong- ah, he's home. And, he's brought a girl?" The guy at the front announced.

Within a few seconds the hallway was full of 6 confused guys.

"Anyeonghaseyo" I greeted nervously.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Authors note-
So this is my third fic , I hope you liked the first chapter! Please support the story by voting and commenting. Thank you all!

Saranghae~