Chapter 13

Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HALLA WAKE UP!!" Nana yelled. She shooked Halla hard. "What?!" Halla yelled. "Y-y-your kids...... someone took them." Nana said and broke into tears. Halla couldn't really think straight since she had just woken up. "What?! What do you mean?" Halla asked. "Here look!" Nana said. Nana gave Halla a piece of paper saying in big fat bold letters,   " IF YOU WANT YOUR KIDS COME MEET ME AT THE CAFE." Halla's eyes started to get teary. "I need to tell Luhan." Halla said. "Why?! It's not his kid. Sehun!" Nana yelled. "LUHAN!" Halla yelled into her phone. "What do you want?" Luhan asked. "M-m-my kids got kidnapped." Halla slowly said. "And? It's not like it's my kids." Luhan said and hanged up. "What did he say?" Nana asked. "That their not his kids and he doesn't care." Halla said. "See call Sehun." Nana said. " it, I'll go by myself." Halla said. She started to get her jeans on and a big sweater and ran out to her car. "What about me?!" Nana yelled. "Just call me if they show up." Halla yelled and drove off. As Halla was driving she started to cry. "How could Luhan say that?! him he doesn't matter right now. Who could take my babies?!" Halla thought to herself. Jisoo was walking and spotted Halla in her car crying. He ran up to her door and knocked on it. Halla looked and quickly wiped her tears. The lights turned green and Halla quickly left.

Halla finally arrived, she went inside and didn't spot anyone with her kids. She saw a table and it had a letter with big red letters.  "Good you're alone, meet me at the alley behind the coffe shop." Halla punched the table and ran out to the back. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?! GIVE ME MY KIDS BACK!" Halla yelled.  There was a tiny noise, Halla quickly turned to where she heard it. Halla couldn't see anything, it all of a sudden got really dark. "Hey there. Say good night." A person whisperd. Halla turned but then got knocked out. 

It had got dark, Halla hadn't return home yet and Nana was getting worried. She kept calling Halla but wouldn't answered. "That's it, time to call Sehun, wait no Jaehyun. it lets call Sehun." Nana said to herself. "Ew what do you want?" Sehun asnwered. "Well hello to you too." Nana said. "I'm just kidding, so what do you want?" Sehun asked. "Halla isn't home." Nana said. "And? She might be with that new-" *BANG BANG!!* "Sehun hold up." Nana said. She went and opened door seing Jisoo. "Can I help you?" Nana asked. "WHERE IS YOUR SISTER?!" Jisoo yelled. "Sehun hold up." Nana said and hanged up. "Where's  your sister?! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter