First Kiss

Secret Kisses: Natsu x Lucy

Lucy's pov

Why do I feel warm?

I opened my eyes to see a sleeping salamander facing me and holding my waist close to him tightly. I shrieked silently and tried to pull away from him.

"Mmhnn..." he groaned and turned himself on top of me, pining me arms down.

The sheets came off and I realized Natsu was shirtless and his scarf was tied around his waist. I blushed hard.

"H-hey, Natsu!" I stammered.

My words didn't reach him at all. Instead, he pinned me down a little harder and started coming down closer to my face.

"Wha--" I was cut off because Natsu my cheek.

He my cheek! Who does that?!

I was beyond surprised by his actions and heard him murmur something briefly. 

"Mangoes..."

Mangoes?? My face taste like mangoes??

"What do you mean?" I asked, hoping that would wake him up.

"This side... Taste like... Mangoes.." Natsu replied.

I heard of this before! When someone's sleeping and thinks that the people talking around them are just part of their dream!

My mind was twirling around when Natsu bent down again. This time, he kissed- my lips!!!

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HE DOING?!

I was struggling to get out of his grasp but Natsu held me down. He lifted his head and said something else.

"Strawberries..." 

EHHHHHHH?!?!

I was blushing even harder than before.

"Strawberry Ice-Cream." he continued.

He was dreaming about Ice-Cream this whole time?!

I noticed how he was coming back down.

I have to think of something, quick!

"Na--" I began but someone else beat me to it.

"NATSU, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Erza yelled and yanked him off me by his hair.

Natsu woke up immediately by Erza's voice and sweat-dropped by her presence. To be honest, I was a bit relieved that she came.

"What were you doing to my poor Lucy?" Erza asked coldly. 

Natsu put his hands up in the air as if he was saying 'I surrender'. "N-nothing!"

"Then explain why you were about to kiss her." she said threateningly.

Natsu froze up and his eyes met mine. My blush reappered.

"Ah, he didn't do anything! He was having a dream about Ice-Cream!" I defended him.

WHAT AM I DOING?!

"But I saw--" I cut her off.

"He was talking in his sleep, that is all!" I told her and did the best fake smile I could do.

Erza... That's not the full story!! But, the more I think about it, THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS!!!!! My FIRST kiss was with NATSU?! That wasn't even a memorable kiss at all! At least not for him. He was freakin' dreaming for crying out loud!

"Okay.. You guys need to get ready. Did you forget that there is school?" Erza asked.

I totally forgot that today was our first day of school!!!

"Oh yeah!" I remembered as Erza walked out.

"H-hey, Lucy..." Natsu stuttered.

I looked at him. "Hm?"

"What did Erza mean about me... You know." he asked shyly.

"It's nothing. You don't have to worry about anything except for getting ready for school, m'kay?" I said while giving him a fake smile.

There's no way I could tell him what he did!

I closed my eyes and sighed deeply.

"Go take a shower, Lucy." Natsu commanded.

Wait. When was the last time he took a shower? We've been doing a lot of jobs this summer and I never bothered to ask.

"When was the last time you took a shower?" I asked.

Natsu scratched his head and looked up. He was obviously thinking hard.

He doesn't even remember the last time he showered!!!

"Go shower NOW!" I screamed.

"Fine, fine." 

I was happy I asked if he showered recently. Nobody likes a stinky person. I nearly died when I saw Natsu stripping his way to the bathroom. First went his scarf, then his pants, after...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I shouted before he pulled down his boxers.

"What do you mean? Didn't you tell me to go take a shower?" Natsu asked innocently, pointing to the bathroom. 

I felt my cheeks heat up. "Yeah, but-- You shouldn't strip until you're inside the bathroom!!"

"Oh... Next time I'll remember." he replied and pulled down his boxers.

Thank God that he was walking towards the bathroom! Otherwise, I would've been scarred for life!

I heard the water running then after a few seconds, the water sound changed into the sound where you lift the lever to make the water shoot from the faucet above. I walked over to my dresser to find a towel for Natsu. I took out an orange one.

Orange? Since when have I ever had an orange towel?

I went to the bathroom and noticed how the door was wide open. I put the towel on the counter. 

"Natsu, there's a towel you can use after your shower." I said loud and clear.

"Ok." was all I got from him.

I went out the bathroom and looked over my writing desk. There were clothes on the desk. I walked closer only to discover mine and Natsu's uniform on the table. On the desk chair, our school bags were also there.

I guess Natsu's smarter than I thought. 

I laid down on my bed waiting for Natsu to get out the shower so I can go next.

"Thrilling adventures are great and all, but you can't beat relaxing at home." I told myself, then repeated it once more.