Let's do it

What do you see, when you look at me?


Hello. I had a lots of free time so I wrote another chater. I hope you like it^-^ oh and i made a new cover too. :)


 

I didn’t want to get up. I wanted to cancel my meeting with Himchan, but my mom made sure I didn’t miss my date. She called me every hour to wake me up. She was about to call me again when I got to the café. It was exactly 9:30. As I was about to say hi Himchan caught my head and pulled it under his arm. I was screaming into his stomach when he rubbed my head. When I finally broke out of his arms he laughed at me. I looked at him and my I think my jaw dropped.

-         Oh my God, you look amazing! Did you loose weight? – I asked checking him out, he was doing the same

-         Thank you for your compliment but I was always this handsome. – he smiled at me with his wide mouth and I shook my head. Just as I remembered him. – You look beautiful too. I mean, you finally look like a real woman.

-         Ah it wouldn’t be you if you didn’t say that last sentence. – I laughed at him and he hugged me. I was about to get inside because we were still standing in the door but he held me back.

-         She won’t be home until midnight, don’t wait for her Yuna. Good work. – he bowed back to my mother and the others and caught my neck again but this time we started to walk in the street.

-         What do you want to do? – he asked when we reached his car

-         I don’t know, you decide.

-         All right. Then let’s talk. – and with that he got cosy in his seat and turned to me.

I smiled at him when I realized that we will talk in the car. Actually it was mostly him who was talking in the beginning. He told me about his exes, work places, parties and how he missed me. It turned out that after he finished school and could be an engineer he just done a hairdresser course and now he is one of the best hairdresser of Seoul. He told me that he had 2 salons in the city and he cancelled 3 costumers of his because of me. I opened up and tell him about my life in America. How good it felt to learn music at the university and slowly becoming a singer. I told him about my introvert thoughts and I questioned myself. Okay, I wanted to be a singer but it meant I had to deal with people during making music and what if I had fans? He told me that I could make it and he believes in me. Anyway the next topic that made him curious was my love life that simply didn’t exist. I told him about my little flirts with the boys on the campus but when it would became serious I always ended it. I was talking endlessly and I mentioned Hyuna by mistake. I didn’t even know why she was inside my love stories and neither Himchan. I told him that I was not in love with Hyuna, she is just a costumer and how she made me mad the last time. Of course Himchan gave me that ‘You can’t explain yourself out of this’ look and started to make fun of me. He claimed I had a crush on that girl and that’s why I was so angry when she ignored me. I left the topic as soon as it was possible.  Himchan decided that we should go to the plaza. When we got there it turned out that it was already lunch time so we sat down at a restaurant and continued talking while eating.

-         Tell me, what hurts your little soul? – he asked out of nothing and I looked at him like he was an idiot

-         Hm? – was the only think I could think of

-         Since you mentioned that Hyuna kid I feel like you aren’t even here. Do you like her this much? – he asked and he was totally serious

-         No. It’s not that, I’m just tired. I had to spend way too much time with people and my days became gray. I mean everything is the same all the time. I never thought I would miss school, but now I do. I would be happy even with those stupid programs where I have to sing for kids all day. It’s summer and my life is boring.

-         But you are the one who doesn’t want to go out. – he laughed at me and I smiled too

-         I know, and I didn’t mean it like that. Maybe, maybe I should get a boyfriend. Like a real one that I won’t kick out when it would get serious. – I sighed

-         Girl, I swear I would be your boyfriend If I didn’t have one. – he smiled at me warmly

-         You have a girlfriend? – I was surprised. We were talking since the morning and he didn’t mention this. He looked down with a shy smile on his face.

-         Not exactly. – he bit his lip and I finally understood what he meant

-         Oh. My. God. Kim Himchan. Why the hell didn’t you tell me that you have a boyfriend? What’s his name? I mean I want to meet him. Is he good looking? How old is he? – I got so excited about this because I didn’t know Himchan liked guys too. It was new.

-         His name is Yongguk and he is 26 years old just like me. And he is almost as good looking as me. Oh and he is a personal trainer. I can ask him to help you get a body that Hyuna won’t resist. – he winked and I rolled my eyes as we came back to this topic again

-         Just forget that I told you about her, ok? Let’s pretend it didn’t happen. – I sighed

-         Why? Look, give me one chance. Only one, and I will make that girl fall into you. I promise. At least give it a try, if it didn’t work out you go back to your school and probably never meet again.

-         I don’t know.

-         Look, you can loose nothing. What if she is your soulmate and you let her go? – he started to make it sound like a drama but it made me laugh.

-         Okay, but I have a condition. – I agreed

-         What? – he looked extremely excited.

-         If I don’t like how it’s about to turn out, you will stop. Right away.

-         Great, than let’s go and get our nails done. – he stood up and I think that was the gayest thing I have ever heard from him and it made me laugh.

After paying the bill Himchan made me promise that I won’t take tantrums if he won’t let me pay. I think this day was one of the best day of my life. He even bought me some clothes and he made me wear high heels too. After shopping for hours it was already 9. He put me inside his car and I thought he would take me home but I was wrong, like always. He stopped the car and told me to get out. I didn’t know the place. I followed him and soon I realized what place we were in and I got excited. He the lights and made me sit in one of his chairs. I couldn’t hide my smile so I raised my hands in front of my face. He laughed at my reaction and untied my long hair. After giving him the permission to do it whatever he wanted he asked me to sat on the other chair so he could wash my hair. After that he covered all the mirrors where I could see what is he doing and started his work. He wouldn’t tell me what he planned so I got a little nervous but still really excited and happy. He didn’t colored my hair and I was happy about it, because I didn’t want to recolor it every month. He tried to talk about other things but I was too excited to be a good talker. And finally! He put away his things and turned me so I faced him.

-         Ready? – he asked with a smile on his face

-         Hell yeah. – I whispered and it made him laugh. He made me stood up and he led me in front of a mirror with my eyes closed.

-         Okay, you can watch. – I heard his voice and I opened my eyes. I had my mouth open, I couldn’t believe what I saw in the mirror. I smiled and put my hand in front of my mouth, still refusing to believe it.

-         Oh my god. It’s awesome. – I looked at him and touched my short hair. Short. Really short. I think I never had this short hair ever, only when I was really little. But I loved it, it fit me. I got so happy about it I almost teared up.

-         Oh girl, don’t cry. It isn’t that bad. – he hugged me and I laughed. – Okay, now we will go home and get ready for tomorrow

At first I didn’t understand what he meant by that but when the car stopped in front of his house I got it. He helped me bringing the bags in and when we finished the packing a really tall guy came out from the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. I didn’t even know where to look at my embarrassment. Himchan quickly told him to put on some clothes and the guy gave him the gummiest smile I have ever seen. He came back with clothes on and said hi. A really nice guy with a really low voice. I understood why Himchan liked him. They were cute, they acted all cute towards each other. When Himchan told Yongguk why I was there he got even more excited about it than Himchan and it made me laugh. He even made me exercise at that moment in the middle of their living room, and not just some pushups or something. No, he gave us a freaking lesson and I thought I would cry myself but it made me feel better that Himchan had to do it too. Actually I didn’t think it mattered because I won’t have a dream body by tomorrow, but I made it because I didn’t dare to say no. After he told us it was over we smelled like hell. Himchan made me have a shower and gave me one of his shirts and a jeans so I could go home in those later. After me he took a shower too. Yongguk tried to make me feel less shy when Himchan wasn’t around. When he came back we sat down at the living room and he clapped his hands. He asked what my plan why, how did I want to make Hyuna fall in love with me and my answer was a simle ‘I don’t know’. And then, he started to tell me their story as a lesson. He told me how they met at Himchan’s workplace and Himchan wanted to know more about Yongguk. He asked everyone if they know him and after he found out that Yongguk was a personal trainer he went to the gym and asked if he could train him. And as he said ‘after that is history’. It was cute hearing them giving me advice how to find out if someone liked me from my own gender and I laughed a lot when they didn’t agree. We were keep talking when we noticed that Youngguk got really quiet. Well, he was the first one to fall asleep on Himchan’s lap.

-         I think I should go now. – I stood up and packed the new clothes that were everywhere in the room because we chose what to wear tomorrow.

-         Okay. – Himchan gave me a flat look

-         Oh, can I go to the toilet? – I asked and he just nodded his head.

I already knew the way. I quickly got ready and went back to the room where I found Himchan sleeping next to Yongguk. I smiled and got my bags. When I reached the door I faced with a coded lock. I tried Himchan’s birthday but it didn’t work. I believed the coed was either Yongguk’s birthday or their first day together but I knew none of them. I went back to the room and after searching for two blankets I put one of them and turned the lights off. After that I sat on the armchair and tried to sleep…