Hello~

Say Hello to You
Please log in to read the full chapter

warning: it's kinda really lame...blah...sorry for that. struggled to complete this cuz i lost my timing...hmm...even for the star n ocean reference...i uhm...plagiarized my inspiration from a poem i wrote like 9 years ago...lol. at least i manage to force myself to complete this even if it turn out this dull....n in this fic IOI never happened...just fyi. ok...what else can i say...uhm....hello....so tired i'm going to faint so i better sleep now...goodbye~

 

 

Hello, Yoon Chaekyung ssi! Uhh...where do I begin?
I'm a fan. (Think you can guess who I am? *wink wink*)
I'm only sending this letter to say hello to you.
I'm guessing you won't ever see this letter, since there would be piles and piles of letters and gifts begging for your
attention too, haha...so I'll be understanding. I won't blame you.

 

I'm happy for you. I really am. Even though I won't deny I feel a little bitter to only be able to see you when looking up now, we're no longer standing on the same ground. We're no longer breathing the same air in the same place. Even when I go to your fanmeeting and your concert, just to see you, it feels like I'm just watching a drama. A nice drama I can never be in. Those are the types of dramas I hate the most.

 

But don't get me wrong. Of course I don't hate you. How could I ever? You're the star high up the sky. While, me...I'm like the ocean, always here to capture the reflection of your bright light. Because there's you, my nights are not filled with darkness. I used to cry at the beginning, later on, I just zone out, staring at the blank nothingness in dark nights, as dark as our dreams, our future. It was so frightening. We were young, bursting with hopes and dreams, everything looked possible...until reality taught us better, until reality forced us to grow up faster than we're ready to. But because there was you, no...I mean, a friend by my side, crying together while hugging me when we're both young and stupid, wiping my tears when you grew up more matured than I did later on,  or as the years passed, make jokes out of the seemingly neverending depressing days, I was happy and thankful. I was really happy. I still am.

 

And now, I have a better reason to be happy. My star has rise up and now fills the sky with its light, proudly. I couldn't be happier. I couldn't be prouder. My heart could burst out any second because of all the pride. Really, I'm so proud of you. My nights are now filled with watching the reflection of your brilliant light, while working hard once again to achieve my dreams, because my faith has been restored.

 

But stars will always be stars high up the sky, just as the ocean will always remain in its place. It's just the nature of life. Nothing to feel bad about. The

Please log in to read the full chapter