fin.

I'm So Stupid.

Seungkwan loves to hear gossip, but all these rumors about his boyfriend and someone else has been pissing him off these days. It's been what....the 17th rumor he heard in a week! Seungkwan just heard a new one at the moment and so he's on his way to where his boyfriend and his friends hang. In the cafeteria, Seunkwan barged in, he saw Vernon flirting with other girls, he knew those girls were there because of Vernon's friends so he never thought wrong. He stopped in front of Vernon and a girl talking, tears forming around his eyes. Everyone at the table was staring at him, but he didn't care, not after what he heard about a minute ago. "Vernon! Do you, or do you not love me?!" Vernon was taken aback to Seungkwan's sudden outburst. About a minute passed and Vernon had said nothing, everyone was taken aback. Seungkwan laughed, "I knew it." He didn't waste anymore time, he turned and walked straight towards the exit, not listening to Vernon's calls. He just walked right out of school deciding to skip today's classes, not givng a care anymore. "That's why he doesn't want to make our relationship public, he's a player, an f'n player. I CAN'T believe how stupid I am, believing-no hoping! Hoping a guy like Hansol Vernon Chwe would like me. I'm so stupid thinking he even cares about me. I'm so stupid thinking he'll like me. I'm so stupid." Tears poured down his cheeks without Seungkwan noticing because of his own rant. Because of his ranting he also didn't notice the foreign boy following him in a safe distance. Seungkwan can't take it anymore, he fell to his knees and cried. "So stupid. Stupid. Stupid." He hit his head with his balled up

hands. He then felt warmth. Warmth on his back. Hands..no arms circling his waist, and a face pressed against his back. "Seungkwan babe, you...out of all people should know, I love you. Not anyone else. You. I love you." Seungkwan pulled out of Vernon's backhug and stood up and faced him. "Why do you want to keep our relationship a secret?" Vernon didn't hesitate to answer, "it's because I don't want you to get into trouble, into drama people will cause because they know you're my boyfriend. I don't want them to harm you." "But it hurts me more hearing rumors about you and others!" Vernon stopped sniffling, "is that why you're like this?" Seungkwan had looked down but looked back up, "what?" "Seungkwan, don't listen to them! Those are just rumors!" "Vernon those rumors still can't stop me from thinking, I-I don't know anymore, these days..I've been so pissed!" "What'd you hear this time?" Vernon's tone was smooth and calm now. "Some girls said..you have interest....in the new girl and are.......
planning to ask her out." Seungkwan said through sniffles. Vernon closed his eyes, "Babe, Seungkwan, Baby Boo, don't you know?" He he reached for Seumgkwan's hand and caressed it, "Somi likes someone else, she likes Rae." "Somi and Rae?!" "Um..yeah." Seungkwan made a noise as if he made the grandest mistake ever, "I really am stupid." He sighed, "you shouldn't date a stupid and insecure person like me Vernon." He waited for a moment and began walking away. "Seungkwan, babe, c'mon. I want you. You're mine and that's how I want it to be." Seungkwan shook his head, tears still somewhat dripping down. "Don't be silly now Seungkwan." "I'm not trying to be." Vernon sighed and just followed Seungkwan. "I won't stop following you until you'll stop saying you're stupid and you'll stop thinking wrong. I want you to believe me Seungkwan." Seungkwan thought for a moment, "tell everyone in school." "Ok! I'll do it." "Vernon now you're the stupid one, I'm just kidding. I know you'll never do that." "I will. For you." Seungkwan glanced back, "stop playing, Chwe." "IM NOT PLAYING SEUNGKWAN!" Seungkwan's expression changed into a pokerface, "do it then." Seungkwan always knew Vernon couldn't do it, those times when Seungkwan wanted to scream his love towards Vernon to the whole world, Vernon always stopped him immediately. 
That night both Seungkwan and Vernon couldn't sleep, Vernon was thinking about Seungkwan said, while Seungkwan thought if he was being to harsh to the other. Seungkwan especially can't sleep when his friends/roommates' boyfriend is here staying the night! Jeonghan giggling to whatever Seungcheol was doing woth Joshua trying to shush them saying they might wake Seungkwan up. Seungkwan never understood how they all met and became boyfriends, that's another story Seungkwan has yet to find out. Seungkwan needed air and time, he left the shared apartment and took a walk. A nice slow walk, the wind blowing through his hair. Where to was he going? Seungkwan doesn't know, probably to a park he loves to go to, the same park where Vernon is and he doesn't know. When Seungkwan got there he froze, he saw Vernon on the swings, there was no one else around just Vernon. He had a little debating session if he should approach the sad guy looking down or just go home. Both his mind and heart told him to go home but Seungkwan beingg stupid just approached him. He sat on the other swing which made Vernon glance up, "Seungkwan?" Seungkwan just remained silent and just pushed himself so he was swinging a bit, so Vernon continued talking, "remember how we meet in this park? Before the school year started, I accidentally bumped into you and we both went crashing into the floor? And when we meet the second time but with you spitting out water that cane from your mouth onto me?" Vernon smiled at that memory, all he remembered was him taking off his shirt after a nice run and feeling wetness, he began laughing and that's when Seungkwan started talking to him, "I said I was sorry, sheesh." "It was just so funny babe." It got silent until Seungkwan chuckled, "isn't it funny and stupid how I'm talking to you, when I'm supposed to be mad?" "You're still mad? C'mon Seungkwan, don't let these things bother you." Seungkwan nodded, "I try. But I don't know why." "Is it cause you're insecure about yourself..?" Seungkwan didn't reply and he didn't have to, Vernon stood up and went into front of a sad Seungkwan. "Don't be. That's stupid. Any person will kill to be with someone like you." "That's not true." "Seungkwan, just listen. Don't be insecure about yourself. You are beautiful, and if you're insecure, everyday I'll tell you how beautiful you are so you can remember." He cupped Seungkwan cheeks and started rubbing them. "Don't be cheesy Vernon." "I will do it, just to prove you shouldn't be insecure. So what'll you say? Can you accept the fact you're beautiful and you and I deserve to be happy with each other?" Seungkwan nodded and Vernon didn't hesitate no more to capture Seungkwan's lips with his. Both Seungkwan and Vernon blushed, they never kissed before on the lips, only the side of the mouth or the cheek. Vernon began running, "ILL SEE YOU TOMORROW BABY BOO! I LOVE YOU REMEMBER THAT!" Seungkwan smiled and relaxed on the swing. 'I love you too.' Seungkwan texted Vernon. Seungkwan didn't need everyone at school to know that Vernon truly loves him. The next day later Seungkwan stepped onto school campus with new gossip going around, gossip of how him and Vernon were dating. He smiled and just nodded when people would ask if it true. 'You stupid. You did do it.' He texted Vernon. 'Like I said, I'll do it for you. ❤️' He got as a reply, he got another followed by that one, 'I love you baby boo, you look beatiful today.' 'Oh stop it Vernon!' He sent another one, 'and of course I love you too'