First Chapter

The guy next door

Hello,guys.This is my first Jaesica's story. hope you like it.

 

“So this is your new apartment look like.It’s big and comfortable”Yuri commented as she looked around Jessica’s new apartment.

“Yes,it is. I really like my new apartment”Jessica said.

Jessica felt happy that she finally can move out from her old apartment and move into a new one which is bigger,more sophiscated and more comfortable.

“Oh,there’s a balcony,too”Yuri squeal

Jessica just chuckled watching her best friend’s act

“This is a perfect apartment,Sica. You can see the view of han river from this balcony.isn’t it great?”Yuri smiled at her

 Jessica joined her in the balcony. She looked at the beautiful view of Seoul. A breezy wind blew her bangs lightly. Ah,it’s so relaxing here

“You could talk with your neighbor next door from this balcony,you know”Yuri said

“I don’t think I want to do that”Jessica replied

Jessica rarely socialize with her neigbors when she lived in her old apartment. With her busy life,she didn’t have time to talk or to mingle with her neighbors. The only neighbor she knew is an ajuhmma who lived in front of her apartment.

She admits that she’s not really a sociable person. People often thought that she is a cold woman. Even her fans called her ice princess. But actually she is a kind-hearted person.

“I bet your neighbor next door is a hot guy” Yuri said.

Her words snapped jessica out from her trance.

 Jessica laughed “A hot guy? Why you so sure?”

“Because I’m a psychic” Yuri joked

“Don’t joke around,Yuri-ah”Jessica slapped the taller girl’s shoulder lightly

“Sorry,Sica-ah. I just want you to find your Mr right and be happy with him” Yuri blurted out

Yuri felt sorry toward her best friend because her love life didn’t go well. Jessica’s relationship with Lee Donghae sunbae didn’t last long. They broke up one year ago.

“Well,I think I should leave now”Yuri said as she glanced at her wristwatch

“Why so soon?” you have schedule?”

“No.I’ll have a date with my oppa”Yuri smiled widely

Jessica suddenly felt jealous when her best friend said that. How she wished she could have a date too. It’s been quite a long time she hasn’t go out for a dates since her romantic relationship with Donghae ended

. “Have fun with your boyfriend,then”Jessica said

Yuri caught a slight of jealousy on Jessica’s face. She shouldn’t bragged about her date. Dating is a sensitive topic for Jessica.

“Me and the girls will visit you,okay?”Yuri tried to change the subject

Jessica smiled. She missed Taeyeon and the others. She missed hanging out with them. She thought that her relationship with her former members would end after she left but thankfully they still on good terms now. Their friendship is too precious to be ended.

“Tell them I said hi”Jessica said.

“Okay.bye,Sica”Yuri said after she kissed Jessica’s cheek

“Bye,Yuri”

 

Her apartment felt quiet after Yuri left. Jessica lied down on a grey sofa while reading a fashion magazine. After thirty minutes reading the magazine she felt a bit bored so she put the magazine on the coffeetable and then grabbed her dark blue hoodie. She wanted to go out for a while. Jessica decided to take a walk around the park near her apartment building. The weather is quite cold outside. She zipped up her hoodie to make her body warmer. There were some children in the park. Some of them were sitting on swings,and the others were playing soccer. Jessica smiled watching the children playing. It remind her of her childhood when she still live in San Fransisco. She used to play in the park near her house with her sister and her mother. The memory made her missed her mom. How she missed her mom’s cooking and her laughter.

Her eyes suddenly caught a man figure who was walking toward the apartment building where she lives. The man looked familiar to her. He looked like.... .

no it can’t be him,Jessica thought.

Jessica kept looking at the man. The man wore a pair of black sunglasses. She can’t see his face clearly. But there’s something about that guy that remind her of....him

No. He can’t be the man from her past. The man who she doesn’t want to think of now. But that man has a same figure with him.could it be really him?

Jessica shook her head. No way.  He must be someone else. There’s must be something wrong with her vision.

Jessica looked up the sky. She relaxed when she saw the view of the sky.

Ah, Jeje oppa. Do you still remember me?

 

Sorry if my English isn't perfect. I hope you still enjoy reading it.