THE MARRIAGE

I LOVE YOU

Hakyeon wake up without Taekwoon beside him. He look around trying to find his clothes. Then he wear it. He went downstairs. He saw Taekwoon is sitting on the couch watchin the television. He walk to Taekwoon and sit beside him. His head was on his shoulder. Taekwoon wrapped his arms around his waist. He trying to search for someone. "Where is your mother??" He asked. "She went to the mall. You know, woman stuff." he nodded. He try to stand up but "OWHH!!" his back hurt. Taekwoon look at him.

 

"ARE YOU OK??!" He asked. Hakyeon glared at him. "This all your fault." He said. Taekwoon just chuckled. He help Hakyeon to stand up and walk to the bathroom. Hakyeon ask him. "What are we doing in the bathroom?? I want to go to the kitchen." "Wait here." Hakyeon just obey his words. Five minutes later, Taekwoon came in with their clothes. He look the door then he turn to Hakyeon. "Lets shower together." he said as he Hakyeon shirt. Hakyeon want to run away but it was to late. Taekwoon kiss him while his shirt. He play with his s. Then the couple did as what Taekwoon want. SHOWER TOGETHER......

 

After what seems like eternity, they came out from the bathroom. Fully clothes. Taekwoon is helping Hakyeon to dried up his hair. After he dried up his hair, he give Hakyeon a peck on his lips. "I love you" he said as he hug Hakyeon. They went to the downstairs and being greet by their mother hug. "The two of you will get marry later.." She said. "WHAT??!!" both of them said/shout at her. She just chuckled at her son behaviour. "The two of you will get married. The two of you only have 2 months to get ready." she said.

 

"Why did'nt you say earlier??" Taekwoon ask. Her mother just chuckled. "I just want to know your reaction." she said then pull them to her car. "Come on, we need to buy your wedding Wait ahjumma, I need to ---" without finishing his words, he ran to the bathroom and stsrt to throw out. Taekwoon quickly rush and rubbed his back. "Why did you suddenly throw out??" he whisper. "I think... I think... I think..... Ithink.... What is it eomma??" Taekwoon cut her. "I think he is I'm done" Hakyeon said with cheerful tone voice. Taekwoon just sighed relieved. Then they walk to Mrs. Jung's car.

 

Mrs. Jung was still standing at the bathroom until he heard Taekwoon call her. She quickly went to her car and went to the mall to buy their wedding stuff such as suit, and booked a hall and other wedding stuff. She also make a wedding list. Taekwoon and Hakyeon were really surprised with Mrs. Jung. She was well-prepared. Everything was in the list. Nothing missed in her list. "I done know what she will do if you are pregnant 'our child'. She will buy all of the things that our baby need." Hakyeon slapped his hand when Taekwoon talked about nonsensed. "We're not even marry yet and keep talking about those things??" he asked.

 

Taekwoon just chuckled. He just wanted to know his reaction. Taekwoon wrapped his hand around Hakyeon waist. Hakyeon had his head on his shoulder Mrs. Jung just feel happier than before. Because his son will get married in another two months. The more excited thing is she gonna have grandchildrens. But the thing that still playing in her mind is, why does Hakyeon vomit out of blue. She still to ask Hakyeon or.. is he pregnant?? The question were still in her mind. While she was lost in her thought, Hakyeon run to the toilet and throw out. Taekwoon face shows worried. 

 

After all of the shopping thing, they went back home. Taekwoon and Hakyeon went to the upstairs. They were so exausted. After changed their clothes and give each other a goodnight kiss, they drove to dreamland. While at Mrs. Jung room, she keep thinking of the accident that happened. The accident about Hakyeon. "Is he pregnant?? Or he was only sick?? AISH!! The thing is disturbing my mind." she keep on thinking until she did'nt know what time she sleep. When she was sleeping, the sound in his son room wake her up. It was the sound of Hakyeon throw up. She look at the digital clook beside her. It was 3 a.m in the morning. 

 

She went to her son room after the sound of Hakkyeon throw up has gone. She saw Taekwoon was lying on the bed with Hakyeon were snuggling closer to his chest. He was patting Hakyeon arm to drove him into the dreamland. She tiptoe to Taekwoon side and pat his arm to ask him for attention. Taekwoon turned to look at her but his hand was still patting his bed. She whisper something to his ear and made his eyes widen. "Are you serious eomma??" Mrs. jung just nodded. She walked out of his room.

 

Taekwooon turned to face Hakyeon sleepping figure. He was sleeping peacefully. His  hand did'nt  stop patting him. He kiss his forehead. 'I hope what eomma said was real. Please Hakyeon.' he said. His hand keep patting him when Hakyeon stir after the kiss. He snuggle closer to his chest. He also kiss his chest and mumble 'I love you, you know??'. Taekwoon know he was sleeptalking. He chuckled and patted his head. "I know that." he said before continue to pat his arm before he drive himself to dreamland