ROSE

I LOVE YOU

Taekwoon" an angelic voice wake him up. He sit up and stared at the person that disturb his slumber. It was his boyfriend, Hakyeon. Hakyeon is an orphanage. His parents died in a car accident. Only he and his sister that still alive but his sister lost without traces. The policemen did'nt found any sign of her figure or dead body. Right now, he live with Taekwoon parents. "Why did you wake me up?? I'm still sleepy." he ask. Hakyeon chuckled. He know his boyfriend forgot this day. The memoriable day.

 

"You forgot did you??" Hakyeon ask. Taekwoon nodded. Hakyeon chuckled again. He wrapped his arms around Taekwoon waist. He leaned and leave a small gap at their lips. "It's our date, silly." Then he connected their lips. It was just lips on lips. No tough involed. Then they break the kiss. "Sorry, dear. i Forgot about it." he said. Then he went to the bathroom and get ready. Hakyeon just shaked his head. He went to the downstair and being greet by Mrs. Jung that is cooking in the kitchen. The Tv was but no one watched it. It was news about the serial killer.

 

'If Taekwoon watched this, he will definately forgot about our date.' he said. Then he heard Taekwoon footstep at the stairs. He quickly changed into the drama scene. "What are you doing dear??" Taekwoon ask. Hakyeon just said that it was just a stupid woman crying for her breakup with her boyfriend. Taekwoon just chuckled at his word. "You are one of the kind dear." He kissed Hakyeon passionately. they was no one watch them as they think, but Mrs. Jung was watching them from the kitchen. "If the two of you sit there and keep on kissing, you will ruined your date dear." She said. The two of them apart and blushes at her words.

 

Then, they went out while interwied their hand. They were walking on the street happily. Hakyeon wished that there's no one disturb his date but his wished did'nt granted. Taekwoon heard his friends were fighting. "Were they fighting with someone??" hakyeon shoked his head. "Come on Taekkie. We will miss our date if you keep on standing still." But Taekwoon already saw everything when Hakyeon pulled him. "OMO!! Hakyeon-ah, isn't that my friend?? They're fighting with the serial killer. I gotta help them. You go back to home. I will save them." He said. "But... our The date can save. But the serial killer can't. Go home. NOW!!"

 

Hakyeon run to his house. He wanted to protested but Taekwoon serious tone scared him. It also hurt him. It was just like the world was more important than his boyfriend. His heart to much. He arrived at his parents house. He went in and sit at the dining table. His mother realised his present and ask him. "How's your date dear?? Does it went like you think or He left me and save the world again." Hakyeon said. Mrs. Jung sit beside him and card his hair. "Does the world more important me??" Then, hakyeon stand uop and went to the bedroom. "What have you done Taekwoon-ah??" She whispered.

 

While at teh incident place, Taekwoon and his friend had beat up the serial killer. He has being captured by the policemen. The repoter interviewed then. After the interviewed done, they went to a cafe. the cafe was closed to its closed time. Hongbin's uncle was the owner of the cafe. The staff were cleaning the cafe. "Seriously, I hate that man. He nearly killed my Hongbin. MY BEAN!!!" Wonshik said. The others make a discusting face while Hongbin peck Wonshik lips. "Why does our tem have these two love birds??" Lay said Luhan just nodded. Both of them never fall in love. NEVER!!

 

"Taekwoon-ah.. How is your date with Hakyeon??" Luhan asked him. Hearing his question, his eyes widen. Hongbin sighed. "Did you forgot your promised?? again hyung??" Taekwoon nodded. "You better go back home now. I think he is crying right now." Jaehwan said. Taekwoon nodded and run out of the cafe. "Why, whats wrong??" Luhan asked. "Like I said, I never understand EHEM.. How about me?? I mean, We never understand the meaning of love." Lay said. "I hope he was not sulking to much. It was hard to handle sulking Hakyeon hyung." Hyuk said. Jaehwan nodded supporting his boyfriend words.

 

"Why, whats wrong??" Luhan asked. "Taekwoon hyung forgot his promised with Hakyeon hyung." Wonshik said. "What kind of promised??" Lay ask. "You know like dating, hangout or something that most of the couples do. Except shopping." Hongbin said. "It was the 10th time he broke or forgot his promised." Hyuk said. "If Wonshik did that to me, I will punished him for a week." Hongbin said. "What kind of punishment??" Lay ask. He glared at Wonshik. "No kiss, hug or cuddling for a week is the punishment." Hongbin said.

 

"Wow, I wonder how will I survied without those things. I'll miss my Hyukie." Jaehwan said. "But Taekwoon hyung lucky to have Hakyeon hyung as his boyfriend. He never punished him if he broke his promised. He's lucky. I wished I had a boyfriend like Hakyeon hyung." Wonshik said and received a glared from Hongbin. "But my Bean is still my favourite. Saranghae." he said and made a heart shape. "I hate you" Hongbin said. Wonshik hug him. "And I love you." he said and peck his lips. The other just stared with discusting face.

 

While at Taekwoon house. He was panting from the running. He went inside his house and found his mother on the couch, watching the TV. Taekwoon walked and sit beside his mother. "Eomma, I'm the worst boyfriend ever." he said. She pat her back. "It's okay Taekwoon-ah. Every couple had a fight once. It was a li if I tell you that there's a couple that never fight." she said. "Now. Be a man and apoligized to him. HWAITING." she said. Taekwoon nodded and went to his bedroom and locked th door to avoided someone disturb them.

 

"Yeon-ah." Taekwoon call him but Hakyeon snuggle further under the cover. Taekwoon heart break. He has broke Hakyeon heart for the 10th time. "Yeon-ah, I'm Sorry?!! Again??  Hakyeon cut him. Taekwoon sighed. He sit on the bed and card his fingers at Hakyeon's hair. "Baby, I'm sorry. Please forgive me..." He said. But still no response from Hakyeon. He then help Hakyeon to sit on the bed but his face did'nt face him.

 

He hugged Taekwoon. "You're forgiven." He said and snuggle closer to Taekwoon chest. "It's cold Taekwoon-ah." Hakyeon said. "Did'nt I said to you to the heater has broken just now and its cold here." He said. Taekwoon smirk at him. "Let me warm you up." HE said. Before Hakyeon could say snything, he kissed him. Soon the kiss turned hot. Taekwoon went down to his neck and leave hickeys at them. Hakyeon lay back down on the bed with Taekwoon above him. He start to play with his s cause his shirt were thin and see through. He bite and his wile the other is being pinched and twist.

Hakyeon moaned and he squaeled in pleasure. After he statisfied with the right , he move to the other side. His left hand played with Hakyeon's right . The other hand was searching for his private area. Then he found it. He his private area. Then he squeezed it and make Hakyeon moaned louder. But he did'nt statisfied enough cause his pants blocked him from tou him. He played with Hakyeon waistband pants before he put his hand under his pants and search for his private area.

 

When he found it, he squeezed it. it make he moaned louder. After done with his business with his s, he went back to his mouth and kissed him back. The hand that playing his bulge went under his shirt and play gently with his s cause he does'nt want to hurt it after he bite and it. Then they apart their lips and catch their breath. Taekwoon hand still at his s. "Can I get more??" Hakyeon ask while smirking. Then, they continue their business. Their clothes were off and the cap of the bottle of lube is opened. That's how they have their first night. Mrs. Jung that hesr from outside of their bedroom felt proud of her son.