Adore

Adoration.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey."

She lifted her gaze from the novel in her hand to the tall brunet before her.

"Hey, you're back." she said softly, a smile creeping up, forming curved lips.

The large windows of the condo revealed a breathtaking night time view of the city, bright lights everywhere, decorating the enchanting sight of cars and pedestrians all around town. The house was dimly lit, the reading lamp on the coffee table in the living room being an exception, accompanying the lady to assist her late-night literature study. Thick books and scribbled papers were sprawled out on the table, a black pen slid in between her fingers. She adored journalism, so much, but there was one thing, more accurately a person, she adored most.

Her spouse, Kim Taehyung.

"You were so immersed in your studying you barely heard me come in." he laughed. She chuckled and got up to greet her partner, putting the novel on the glass coffee table. Her arms made their way around his neck and held him close, embracing him.

"I'm sorry, but you know how I am when I'm with books." she smiled, leaning over to give a peck on his cheek when his arms s around her waist, keeping her closer.

"Maybe I should quit being a detective and become a book instead. That way I'll get 100% of your attention." he joked.

"Hey, I like you waaay more than I like books. I'm pretty sure more of my attention goes to you than these stacks of papers, and you know how much I love books." she said, poking his nose. He flinched.

"I'm a needy partner, you should know that." he chuckled, looking at her with full adoration.

"God, you're so gorgeous right now, you're driving me nuts." he breathed out before tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and leaned in to kiss her luscious lips. Her eyes widened at the sudden gesture but fluttered close right after, enjoying the feeling of his plump lips against hers. Their lips moved softly, savouring the taste of each other's mouths. He swiped his tongue on her bottom lip, asking permission to enter . She gladly obliged, gently opening for him to explore. His magical tongue every nook and cranny of , ensuring not one part is missed. They broke the kiss, chests heaving, breathless from the steamy make-out session. Her cheeks turned a faint shade of pink.

"Darling, you need to refresh. You've had a long day at work.." she flushed, helping him out of his blazer.

"You're my refreshment." he winked.

"Seriously, you've been this cheesy ever since I met you, Kim Taehyung." she laughed, hanging his blazer on the coatrack.

"But you're not complaining, right?" he wriggled his eyebrows at her.

"You have a way with words, and that's one of the million reasons why I love you." she confessed.

"Tell me more." he smiled, taking off his tie while gawking at her visage.

"I would, but you need to take a shower." she chuckled. 

"Not without you." he said with a serious face and snickered right after. She blushed.

"Go shower already!" she squealed, pushing him lightly towards the bedroom, him still laughing.

"Remind me to buy a new shower gel. The one in there had just run out." he said as he stepped out of the bathroom.

"There's more in the cabinet, honey. You've got to discover more things that exist in this house." she chuckled, turning to the next page of the novel as she sat on her side of the bed.

"Sorry, I only notice you in this house, 'cause you're the centre of my attention." he winked.

"You never fail to shower me with your cheesy comments, huh?" she blushed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter