Final

When Troublemaker Brings Good Troubles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there is one thing that Chaeyeon dislike, that would be troubles. She loathes troubles especially trouble makers whom she have to deal with everyday. However, its a relief that she always manage to resolve the matter peacefully. Gaining herself the "Peacemaker" title.

 

"Our Chaeyeon unnie seems little down today?" Chaeyeon's bestfriend, Dani ruffled the latter's hair as they sat down for their lunch. 

 

The older sighed, "The dean told me theres a new transfer student causing ruckus earlier on in her class. He told me to go to the detention room after this." 

 

Dani quriked a brow, "By new transfer student you meant Pinky from Shanghai?" 

 

The peacemaker shrugged.

 

"I'm not sure about her name. But i think she's from Shanghai." Chaeyeon continued, "You know her?" 

 

Dani nodded with much excitement, "Oh gosh! How can you not know here? She's like the hottest topic right now despite just being in this school for last than two days!" 

 

Chaeyeon wondered if Dani was high on sugar or something because the younger just cant seem to keep shut while talking about the new transfer student. 

 

"She's like damn gorgeous unnie and she look so nice and kind! How can she cause any troubles?" 

 

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes and stood up, "You cant simply judge a book by its cover. I'l go now and see how gorgeous this Shanghai girl is." 

 

 

 

 

When Dani said that Pinky looked nice and kind, she was lying. Because Pinky looked way beyond nice and kind. Chaeyeon thought Pinky looked rather like a lost puppy in a foreign country looking for someone to rely on and certainly looked like she couldn't even harm an ant.

 

But in the other hand, Dani wasn't lying about this girl being gorgeous. Chaeyeon have to give credit for the foreigner to look drop-dead beautiful with her long wavy brown hair down her shoulder, a nose that looks as straight as a bridge, eyes that reminds her of barbie doll that she played with when she was young. It was difficult to believe someone like this could be born in this world.

 

"Ah! Chaeyeon, you're here!" 

 

The school president had to break her attention on the foreigner and directed it to the school's white haired dean who looked at her with a friendly smile. 

 

"Y-Yes, sir." 

 

Chaeyeon could see Pinky looking at her from the side if her eyes as she continued to look at the older man in the room. 

 

"This transfer student, have been causing a huge commotion in her class today. She had actually assulted one of the guy student earlier o---"

 

"I TOLD YOU ITS NOT MY FAULT! HE DESERVES IT!"

 

To say Chaeyeon was appalled by the girl's outburst was an understatement. How could a serene-looking girl change into a agony monster in a split second? Eyebrowns meeting each other, teeth clenching and her face flushed red from anger. 

 

Really.

 

You can't judge a book by its cover.

 

"Pinky!" Dean shouted back firmly but sighed afterwards and looked at Chaeyeon who were still shaken by Pinky's outburst.

 

"Please deal with her like you always do. Thanks." 

 

With this, the dean left the two girls alone in the tensed detention room. Chaeyeon was staring at everywhere except Pinky while the latter was closing her eyes, trying to calm herself down.

 

The school president decided to fake a cough and sat down opposite the latter, waiting for Pinky to open her sparking eyes. 

 

"So... Do you mind telling me what had happened earlier on?' Chaeyeon questioned carefully. She certainly wouldn't want Pinky to speak to her like how she had spoke to the dean. 

 

Pinky opened her eyes and stared at Chaeyeon for a second, seemed to be lost in thoughts until the older waved her hand infront to snapped her out. 

 

"You're really pretty."

 

She was complimented being pretty since she was young but none of the compliment had once made her feel embarrase and make her flush but when it came from someone as gorgeous as Pinky, almost immediately Chaeyeon felt her face heated up. 

 

"Uhm.. thanks. You're really beautiful too." Chaeyeon smiled awkwardly while the latter aimed a fresh but haughty smile back. 

 

"So are you ready to tell me?" 

 

Pinky quriked a brow and leaned back to the seat, "Just like what the old man said. I assulted and punch a guy in my class." 

 

The foreigner winced alittle as she brought her swollen knuckles up, caressing it gently, "That guy got some hard cheekbones." 

 

Chaeyeon almost want to crack up but composed herself, "But what is the reason you for you to assult him? I mean you look so...harmless?" 

 

Pinky rolled her eyes, "Don't talk about it. He's my new table partner and he start hitting on me and tried sneaking his hand to my thights so of course i have to defend myself?" 

 

Thats what Chaeyeon had expected. 

 

A stupid trying to touch this gorgeous girl and end up being a mess. 

 

"Well, you should have told this to the dean. If not you wouldn't be staying back in here for detention."

 

Pinky face-palmed, "You have no idea how many times i told him that but he chose to believe the guy named Kim Mingyu? That told him i attacked him for no reason!"

 

Kim Mingyu? 

 

"Dean probably believed him because he was the smartest in this school and he never caused any troubles." Chaeyeon shrugged. 

 

Pinky rolled her eyes again for the upteenth time, "Academics doesnt mean that he has a good personality. Ugh this society is so ruined." 

 

The older just stared at the younger in amusement. Seems like she fun to be arouns and quite a savage. 

 

"But why are you here? Are you that old man's daughter or somethig?" Pinky questioned out of nowhere.

 

Chaeyeon widen her eyes, "Wow. I've never been so insulted in my whole life. Him? As my father? My dad is hundred times more good-looking than him." 

 

The younger burst out laughing and Chaeyeon thought her laughter was pretty and adorable. 

 

"I'm the school president. That's why i have to deal with those troublemakers in this detention room."

 

"Well, thats silly of me. Of course for someone as beautiful as you won't be his daughter." 

 

Chaeyeon was never one that is good at realising she was being hit on. But Pinky made it so obvious that even the older knew she was being flirt with.

 

"I was really angry with the dean pulling me into this detention thing when i'm not the one at fault." A cute and beautiful grin flashed across Pinky's face as she continue, "But i seems like i have to thank him for that. If its not for him, i would not be stuck in this room with you." 

 

It was the first time someone bluntly just flirts with her hence Chaeyeon didnt know how to deal with the situation and her blushing red cheeks. 

 

"W-Well, its not that good to be stuck with me especially in this room. It just means that you're in trouble."

 

Pinky chunkled, "and i doubt being in trouble is a bad thing." 

 

 

First warning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter