Part 2

JinNo (One-Shot)

"Hey! Isn't he the hot dude from the magazine you were reading earlier? Do you know them Jin?" Jin's friend asked and successfully snapped Jin out of his trance.

"Uh...yeah. They're also Johnny's." Jin coughed softly and gestured to the others. "These are Koyama Keiichiro, Nishikido Ryo, and Taguchi Junnosuke."

"Hi! I'm Vince from Johnny's US!" Vince introduced himself in a somewhat broken Japanese. "Well, I best get going. I still have rehearsals in 10 minutes. You guys catch up! Nice to meet you all!"

"N-Nice to meet you too." Koyama smiled and waved as Vince left the restaurant.

"So..." Jin took a deep breath and smiled awkwardly. "Nice restaurant."

"Baka!" Ryo laughed and pulled him back into a hug.

"How come you guys didn't tell me about this last time we talked?" Jin asked as he and Ryo trailed behind Junno and Koyama.

"I was going to tell you when we get here but Iro-chan kinda made me forget." Ryo smiled sheepishly with a slight blush. "All of NEWS are here too. We have shoot for a photobook. I was going to call you to come here tomorrow so we could celebrate your birthday with Massu."

"My birthday's tomorrow already?" Jin asked with wide eyes.

"Bakanishi never changes ne?" Ryo laughed and dragged Jin into the room where everyone was celebreating. "Guys! Look who we found eating outside."

"JINJIN!" That was all Jin heard before he found himself on the floor being smothered by Yamapi as everyone else laughed.

"Pi...c-can't...b-breathe..."

"Gomen! I missed you so much!" Yamapi said as he pulled Jin to his feet.

"Akanishi." Ueda greeted with a smile.

"Tat-chan!" Jin smiled and hugged Ueda gently. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We have a concert here finally. We caught up with you, though we're 5 years behind." Ueda laughed. "You didn't know?"

"No one told me~" Jin whined with his bakanishi pout. "Not even when Kazu-chan called me yesterday. Where are the others? Can I watch the concert? I'll behave! I promise!"

"Yucchi and Koki are just finishing up with their solo rehearsals and Kame will be here in 10 minutes." Junno answered from behind him with a small smile. "Hi Jin."

"Hi Junno." Jin smiled softly. "Do...c-can we talk?"

"Uh, sure."

*****

"How've you been?" Junno asked as he and Jin sat down at the bar.

"Been better. I'm missing home." Jin said softly.

"Getting tokyo-sick?" Junno laughed softly.

"More like Junnie-sick."

"Jin..."

"Junno, have things really changed so much between us?"

"You know I still love you Jin." Junno chuckled softly. "I still hug your pillow when I sleep. Your favorite beer still sits in the refridgerator. I still look at our photo albums every night. I'm still wearing these."

Jin looked on as Junno showed him the ring and necklace that is paired exactly with what Jin is wearing. He felt really warm and he found it hard to breathe. He didn't notice that he was already crying until he felt Junno's hands on his cheeks as he wiped his tears.

"Junnie, take me back. I miss my home. You're my home." Jin sobbed as he clutched onto Junno's shirt.

"J-just give me time Jin." Junno said quietly as he held Jin tightly. "Just a bit more."

*****

2016

The first half of Jin's Tokyo Dome concert just ended. He is now standing on stage, getting ready for the MC part when the entire venue was engulfed in darkness as the audiences screamed. He tapped his microphone and found that it was still working so the problem wasn't with the electricity. He was about to speak to calm the audience when...

"Ladies and gentlemen..."

"Boys and girls..."

"We are KATTUN..."

"Its showtime!"

The audience screamed, 4 spotlights lighted up behind him showing the faces of the people he's known and has spent half of his life with. He was happy and disappointed when he saw that the person he's wanted to see for a long time is missing. He ran to them and was engulfed in a group hug, much to the pleasure of everyone watching. They fooled around on stage like how they used to when they were first formed. Jin ended the concert on a high note and was smiling with his friends all the way to the dressing room.

"We'll wait for you out here." Kame said with a smile.

"You sure? I might take awhile."

"We know."

"We'll probably end up waiting for hours anyway."

"What do you mean?"

"Just go in Akanishi." Ueda winked and pushed him into the dressing room and locking the door shut.

"What th...Junno." Jin gasped as he looked up.

"Jin, I'm here to take you home." Junno said with a bright smile.

Jin lunched himself onto Junno and held on tight as Junno smiled and whispered to him gently. "Welcome home my Jin."