Part 1

JinNo (One-Shot)

"I would like to inform everyone that Akanishi would be graduating from KAT-TUN. The decision is yet to be final and would be discussed after his solo concerts in the US this fall. This doesn't mean that the group would be disbanding, I can assure you that. Akanishi would be focusing on his solo career for the time being. He would still be under JE management and..."

Junno couldn't remember what was said after that. He knew what was coming. Jin had discussed it with him, told him everything about it. The whole group knew, even Kame who seemed so cold during the press conference, and was actually happy for Jin and cheering him on. Junno knew and yet he could feel fear creeping up inside him and taking hold of his heart.

Everything was a blur for Junno even after a month the announcement was made. He didn't go back to his shared apartment with Jin nor was he answering the other's messages and calls. He stayed at the other members' homes or at a hotel near the Jimusho. He functioned on auto-pilot. Doing what he had to do with the usual smile on his face. It was fake but other people wouldn't know the difference, except for the other members. Junno didn't want to be the one holding Jin back from his dreams but he also knows that he wouldn't be able to hold on to the relationship alone.

"Junno, its late, you should go home now." Ueda placed his hand gently on the acrobat's shoulder as the other looked up with a smile on his face. "Jin's waiting for you."

"U-Uepi...I...I can't..." Junno's voice shook as the smile slowly dropped of his face, replace by tears welling up in his eyes. "I...I..."

"Jun, you should talk to him. You've been avoiding him ever since he told you about this."

"I'm scared." Junno hastily wiped his tears. "I don't think I can hold on to this."

"All the more reason you should talk to him like when he talked to you about you and Rena."

"This and that are two completely different things Uepi."

"That doesn't mean it hurt any less."

Junno sighed and nodded. He stood up, grabbed his things, and hugged his bestfriend before waving to the others and heading home. He knew that Ueda was telling him not to give up and that things would be fine but he had already made a decision. He's been thinking about things for awhile now and this was all he could think of. This would hurt alot but he knew he has to do it.The lights were out when he got to their apartment. He sighed and placed his things on the couch and slowly approached the only place where the light was on, the bedroom. There he found his precious Jin packing his bag.

"Tadaima." Junno said softly.

Jin turned around and practically ran to Junno to hold him tightly in his arms. The couple just stood there, for what seemed like hours, holding each other tightly as if letting go would be the death of them. Junno let go first and moved to step away but Jin refused to let go.

"J-Jin, w-we have to talk."

"O-okay." Jin reluctantly let go as they sat down, side by side, on the bed.

"Jin, I...I'm scared." Junno chuckled softly as he tried to keep the tears from falling. "I don't think, I have the strength anymore."

"W-what are you talking about Junnie?" Jin asked in a panic.

"Everytime you leave, you always take a part of me with you Jin. I've always loved you and you know that. Even before we got together I already loved you. A part of me went with you when you left us after the debut. I lost another part of me when you weren't with us for the world tour. I don't think I can manage to lose another."

"J-Junnie...no...please don't do this." Jin cried as he held Junno's hand tightly. "W-we can make this work. I...I would still be coming back here ne? I-I would always come back to you."

"I'm sorry Jin, but I want to be selfish for once. I want to keep some love for myself. I don't want to die, bit by bit, everytime you have to leave. I've given you all the best times of my life and I would always cherish those moments but I can't go on like this anymore."

"Junnie...please...I love you."

"I will always love you Jin. Believe me when I say that you will be the only person I would love. You are the only person who could make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time. I'm sorry."

"I...I can't believe t-this is happening." Jin raked his fingers through his hair. "I thought you understood. I talked to you about this. You knew that this would happen. I thought...how could you do this now?"

"I DO UNDERSTAND JIN!" Junno screamed and held his head in his hands as he sobbed. "I do understand and that's why I never objected to anything. I know that this was your dream and i don't want to be the one holding you back."

"If you tell me to stay I'll stay. I'll forget everything. I'll stay in the group. I'd never go to the US anymore. Just...just don't leave me Junnosuke." Jin cried as he clung to the sobbing Junno.

"You're not happy here Jin. You were meant for better things than being stuck doing things you don't want to do. You're meant to shine alone. I can't take that away from you." Junno took a deep breath and kissed Jin deeply one last time. "I'm sorry Jin. I love you."

Junno grabbed his things and ran out, leaving Jin alone on their bed.

*****

2015

"Yo Jin! When will your shoot end?"

"In a few minutes." Jin smiled at his friend as he read the latest AN-AN Kame had sent him. "Why?"

"There's a new japanese restaurant a block from here. Its the opening today. Want to check it out?"

"Sure!" Jin said as he looked at the smiling man featured within the magazine's pages.

Its not like Jin never went back to Japan, he is still under JE management after all,  but he never got the chance to meet with KaT-TUN. Music shows never invited them at the same time. Countdown is always crazy and not to mention that his dressing room was all the way on the other side of Tokyo Dome. He has talked with all his friends, all the other members, but Junno never answered his call even once.

NishiYama? Jin thought once they arrived at the restaurant. That's a weird name for a restaurant.

They were ushered to the VIP section as soon as they entered the restaurant. They didn't reserve a table so they just thought that the management recognized them as stars. They were served the restaurant's best ramen and was told that everyhting was free for today was a celebration. The moment he tasted the ramen he felt quite nostalgic.

Tastes like Koyama's.

"Oh my god. A-akanishi-kun?"

"Koyama?!" Jin jumped up and turned around to find a shocked Koyama.

"Oh my. RYO-CHAN! COME HERE!"

"What is i...Jin?"

"Now I know why its called NishiYama." Jin laughed. "Seriously guys, nothing more creative?"

"Bakanishi...it is you!" Ryo exclaimed as he and Jin hugged each other.

"Kei-chan, Uepi says...J-jin?"

"Junno."