2- Thanking him.

Hidden Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's POV: 
I was at my seats talking with my friends when I saw Bomi entering the class. 
She headed towards her seat and my eyes followed her. Did she cry? Her eyes are puffed up and red. Well it's not like I care. 
Even so, I kept staring at her. 
"Yah! Baek are you interested her?" D.O asked. 
When that was said, a bunch of girls came. "You like her!?"They all yelled.
"Mwo?" I questioned. 
-clack- 
I turned my head and noticed Bomi starring right threw my eye. She looked at everyone and spoke up. "Can you guys not make me as a topic? It annoys me" she said and left the room. Wow. Never seen any girls like her. 
I hummed for a bit. "Maybe I am interested in her"
"What!?" They all yelled. 
"But Baekhyun oppa , she is so rude!" A girl said. 
"She is... That why I find her... Interesting." I said.

Bomi's POV: 
I was at the rooftop once again. 
That BaekHyun kid is really annoying me.. Him and his friends are just so annoying. 
I let out a sigh. I missed 3rd period, ,might as well just skip 4th period. 
I closed my eyes and felt the breeze brushing my cheeks. Haa... Its tough... being alone. Why did you have to go? Mom, dad? Why did you leave me alone here ? Its lonely.. I started tearing up thinking about my parents, and the next thing I knew, I fell asleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter