1- New Beggining.

Hidden Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV: 
Here we are...A new school and a new beginning. Hopefully, it will be a good start. I let out a sigh and quickly entered the school.

No one's POV: 
Bomi entered the school and headed towards the principal's office. She asked for her schedule and which class she will attend. As soon as got her paper, she headed towards her class.

Bomi's POV: 
Okay class 4-A. 
4-A,4-A...Ah here we go! 
I opened the door "Sorry..." 
Everyone looked at me including the teacher. 
The teacher let out a sigh "Are you the new transferee? " 
I nodded. 
"Okay class, as you guys can see, we have a new student in our class. Please introduce yourself." The teacher asked. 
I walked to the front and introduced myself. "My name is Bomi, Yoon Bomi. I don't like making friends so don't talk to me. " I said. 
Then, people started murmuring. 
"Thats a nice introduction ms.Yoon... Now your seat will be there. Next to Mr.Byun." 
The teacher pointed out. 
I headed towards my assigned seat and sat down.I looked at the window not even paying attention to the lesson. 
For a few minutes I felt that I was being looked at. I looked at my right and noticed this Byun guy starring right at me. 
I looked at him annoyed and turned my head back at the window. *Smirk* 
Did he just smirk? That son of a ... My first day and someone is already getting in my nerves." 
I did not bother to look back at him and continued to look at the window.

[Lunch Bell Rings] 
Finally lunch time... I need blood. Since the beginning of the class, ive been smelling a really sweet scent of blood. Ah... I want it. Im so hungry..
With blood on my mind, I felt my eyes turning red. I al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter