Breakfast Surprise

Little Surprise?

Half an hour later, Key managed to make scrambled eggs with ham and a salad for his brekafast with Jonghyun. During the whole procedure long, Key had debated about telling Jonghyun about his pregnancy or hiding it like how Taemin did for the first few months in between nagging Jonghyun about his lousy cooking skills. Finally, he sent Jonghyun out to set the table, partly because Jonghyun had ruined the first round of scrambled eggs, and partly because he wanted some alone time for himself to think. However, it did not last as the puppy-raptor came prancing into the kitchen (similiar to a puppy, making Key smile) to announce his accomplishment in setting the table with pulling an Onew Sangtae.

Key set the food down on the table and laddled a huge spoonful of scrambled eggs into his plate. He helped himself to a large helping of salad and ham and tucked in with great gusto. All this while, Jonghyun stared at him with a bemused expression on his face, holding his fork up. "Yah!" Key knocked Jonghyun on the head with a mouthful of salad, "you look like a pabo, staring at the like that! Eat, yeobo!"

Jonghyun blinked and grinned at Key with his trademark dino smile. "I was just thinking how cute you looked, stuffing youself like that. And also surprised. You usually don't eat much." He started serving himself some breakfast, narrowly dodging Key's hand aimed at his head.

However, Key too was surpised at the amount of food he was eating.

But you shouldn't be, though, a little voice in his head said, you are pregnant.

"AISHHH," Key muttered to himself. Jonghyun stared at him weirdly over his ham and salad. Key was quick to notice and gave him a qucik smile. After a while, Jonghyun grinned back at him.

Key found himself wondering. Will the baby have Jonghyun's smile, Jonghyun's amazing voice? Will the baby have his nagging umma personality, his fashion sense? Will the baby have Jonghyun's cocky ego or his sarcasm? Key found himself picture a little baby (gender unknown) with Jonghyun's featrues written all over its face.

"Yeobo?" Jonghyun asked, "you still here?" He waved his hand over Key's dreamy face. "YAH!" Key said, " I'm ok."

A little while later, the food was gone, leaving the plates as empty as the Arabic deserts. "Yah, Key, I didn't know that you eat a lot," Jonghyun said, his mouth gaping open. "I don't," Key said, "it's just that.. Do you have a schedule today, yeobo?"

Jonghyun raised his eyebrows at his fiancee's change of subject, "No, yeobo. So I was just thinking, shall we spend the day together?"

Key blushed at his lover's request. He was just so romantic. "That would be lovely, yeobo. Let me do the dishes first."

After the dishes were done, the two lovebirds were in the television den, making out like teenages. "Oh yeobo. You're so hot," Jonghyun mummered against Key's swollen lips. Key moaned, rubbing his groin against Jonghyun's crotch. Jonghyun made an inhumane sound, clutching Key's hair even tighter.  Key took the advantage of smushing his lips agains Jonghyun's hot ones. The dino-puppy ran his hand down Key's body and slipped under his shirt, rubbing at Key's stomach.

Key's eyes flipped open. Jonghyun ran his hand over Key's stomach, imprinting heat over it. His lips pressed harder against Key's. "Yeobo," Key muttered, pushing Jonghyun away.

Jonghyun opened his eyes and ran his tongue over his lips. "What's the matter, Key?"

Key sighed and curled his hands together over his stomach. "I don't know-but-AISH-I don't know if you want to know-well-"

"Key, just tell me." Jonghyun's voice was serious. Resolute.

Key sighed. "I'm pregnant."

Jonghyun's eyes widdened. His jaw fell open. Key ran his fingers through his light brown hair. "It's true, we went to the doctor's today, me and Taemin. You may not want this baby, but I do. I know it's too early but-"

"Key," Jonghyun said, tugging Key's face towards him. "Of course I want the baby. It may be too early but still. At least we have it." He closed his eyes as he pressed his lips against Key's.

Key smiled into the kiss and pressed himself harder against Jonghyun's lips.