Part Two

Marriage Needs Love

“So tell me again who we're meeting,” my friend ordered as we walked out of the school building, backpacks swung over out shoulders. “What are we doing tonight?”

I sighed and glanced at my two best friends but didn't reply. I already explained to them a hundred times what we were doing that night, they just apparently didn't believe anything I was saying. Everything always seemed to blow their minds no matter what was said or how many times it was repeated. I just ignored them as they continuously asked me questions, pushing through crowds of teenagers that were loitering around the school grounds. I was glad that this was my last year in high school. I was tired of all the freshmen who whined about any and everything. Only a month and a half left and then I would be out of this hell hole.

I looked around the school yard until I saw a group of three boys who looked older than anyone else there. One was spouting blond hair. Jinwoo and his friends were here. I sighed and walked over to him, my friends following behind. I still didn't know what to think of Jinwoo. I defintely was extremely nervous to be around him. I definitely had to get used to him, that was for sure. There was no way I could ignore him and go against my parents' wishes. They would kill me.

“Minhyuk!” Jinwoo cried, waving happily at me. I smiled softly and bowed to him.

“So this is your fiance?” one of Jinwoo's friends asked, causing Jinwoo to smile and nod.

“Oh! So your parents are finally marrying you off?!” my friend, Yoon Sanha, screamed very loudly and catching the attention of the rest of the school.

“Seriously?! Shut up!” I groaned, covering Sanha's mouth and glaring at him. “You don't have to shout it out to the whole entire school. It's none of their business whether I'm getting married or not.”

“What's there to be ashamed of?” my other friend, Moon Bin, asked, looking the group up and down. “These guys are cool. I wouldn't be ashamed to marry any of them!”

I just rolled my eyes and stepped away from Sanha before turning on Jinwoo. He was watching the whole conversation between the three of us with amusement shining through in his eyes. Before I knew it, I was staring at him. He had on a yellow and white jacket with a plain white tshirt and white jeans. He was also wearing a backwards snapback with a large grin on his lips. In all honesty, he looked very attractive at that moment. Not that I would ever admit that to anyone.

After a while of staring, I looked at his other two friends. One of them looked like he could be on idol, with a baby face and a dazzling smile. He probably wasn't much older than me. His other friend was tiny and kinda looked like a dinosaur. He had a huge gummy smile on his face and was spouting a green headband in his hair. He had a green sports jacket on that was zipped all the way up and a pair of jeans. The baby faced boy had a varsity jacket and a white hoodie underneath. He also had on a baseball cap and a pair of jeans.

I looked down at mine and my friends outfits afterwards. We changed right after school so we wouldn't be going around town with our school uniforms on. I just wore a pair of jeans and a tan long sleeve shirt. Moonbin was wearing a brighter yellow jacket than Jinwoo's, also having a plain white shirt underneath. He was wearing jeans as well. Sanha had on white pants and a white undershirt. On top of that he was wearing a very obnoxious orange and black sweater with an orange cap placed on his head.

“Looking good,” someone whispered into my hear, causing me to jump in surprise and turn to find Jinwoo wrapping his arm around my waist. I stared at him in shock, a little flustered.

“I'm surprised,” Moonbin stated. “Rocky is never quiet. Not like this.”

“That's only when he's around us,” Sanha told our older friend. “Remember, Rocky hyung was very shy when we first met him. And around new people. It's not too surprising that he's shy around them.”

“He's not just shy,” Moonbin stated, staring at me. “He's very very awkward. It makes everything awkward.”

“His brother told me he's like this,” Jinwoo replied. “By the way, since my fiance isn't introducing us, I'll do so. I'm Park Jinwoo, but you can call me Jin Jin. These are my friends Dongmin and Myungjun, but you can call them Eunwoo and MJ. MJ has the head band and Eunwoo has the hat on.”

“Nice to meet you all,” Moonbin said as I still continued to stand there speechlessly. “My name is Moon Bin, but you can just call me Bin. And this is Sanha.”

“Nice to meet you boys,” Jinwoo told them before shaking me slightly. “Yah! Minhyuk. Are you in there?”

“Huh? What?” I asked, looking at him and catching his eyes.

“Why are you spacing out?” he asked me with a laugh before looking at his friends. “Guys, this is my fiance, Park Minhyuk.”

“Nice to meet you,” both said at the same time, causing me to bow politely towards them.

“You too,” I said quietly.

“Who are those guys with Bin Oppa?” a voice asked, causing us to turn and find a crowd of girls staring at us. That's another thing, Moonbin somehow ended up with a fanclub at school where girls would follow us everywhere we went.

“I don't know,” one of the girls replied, staring at us. “But the blond is extremely hot.”

I frowned at that statement, moving closer to Jinwoo and wrapping my arms around him. I suddenly felt very possessive over him and I didn't like the fact that someone was checking him out. The group I was with laughed at my actions, calling me cute and causing me to frown. Jinwoo chuckled and went along with me, kissing me on the cheek. The girls all quieted down, causing me to let out a soft chuckle. Jinwoo winked at me before pulling away and looking at our small group. I had no idea what the feeling was bubbling inside of me, but it was definitely was very weird. I didn't even know Jinwoo that well, yet something was happening.

“So, what are we doing?” Moonbin asked, staring at Jinwoo. “Anything special planned?”

“Minhyuk didn't tell you?” Jinwoo asked with a frown, turning on me.

“Nope!” my friends cried at the same time causing me to glare at them.

“Yah! I did time! I told you about ten times today!” I cried. “You guys just don't listen to me.”

“I don't remember you saying anything,” Moonbin said, sticking his tongue out at me and causing me to pout and turn away.

“Let's just go,” I said, walking away from the group and towards the school gates. I noticed Moonbin running behind me to keep up with me, but I ignored him.

“Rocky I'm only kidding,” Moonbin said, throwing his arm around my shoulders. “Please forgive me.”

“Why do they call you Rocky?” one of Jinwoo's friends, Eunwoo I believe, asked, walking next to me and Moonbin.

“He has the personality of a rock,” Moonbin said, causing me to glare at him once again. “Okay, sorry! Chill! We call him Rocky cause he's a rock we can lean on when we have a problem. He's always there to listen and help us. His brother nicknamed him that.”

“No, Jungkook nicknamed me that,” I corrected him, causing Moonbin to quiet down and stare at the floor.

“Who is Jungkook?” Jinwoo's other friend, MJ, asked.

“Minhyuk's brother in law,” Jinwoo replied with a grin. “Really cool, really nice kid. He's younger than me. Actually, he's your age, Eunwoo. But you're older. He said his birthday is in September, and you're in March.”

“Oh, really?” Eunwoo asked with a grin. “That's cool.”

We all fell silent again and Jinwoo took the lead, leading us to his car. When we arrived, we all stood outside of it with a frown. It was a small car that probably only fit four people. How in the world were all of us supposed to fit inside it. I turned to Jinwoo with a pout, while he looked at everyone else in thought. Apparently he didn't think this through.

“Well,” he said, leaning against his car. “Minhyuk can sit in the front. MJ is small, so he can squeeze in the middle... One of you might have to sit on someone's lap.”

“Out of the three of us,” Eunwoo said, pointing between him, Moonbin and Sanha, “I'm the smallest. So I guess I'll sit on someone's lap.”

“Sanha is weak and complains a lot,” I stated, pointing at the youngest boy in the group. “I would suggest sitting on Moonbin's lap.”

“This is going to be very awkward,” Moonbin said with a sigh as we all started piling in the car. “Why didn't you bring another car?”

“Stop whining,” I hissed at him, getting in the front seat. “There's no use to complain. Be glad that he actually came hereto pick us up!”

“Ignore Binnie hyung!” Sanha cried as Eunwoo got in and sat on top of Moonbin's lap. “He's just a bitter person.”

“Am not!” Moonbin cried, before groaning in pain as soon as Jinwoo started driving. “Eunwoo! You're elbowing me!”

Everyone in the back seat started to argue, causing me to groan and bury my face in my hands. My friends were being very embarrassing and I didn't know what to do about it. I wish they learned how to behave, especially around new people. They needed to learn how to be more respectful towards people they didn't know. It seems like they didn't understand that, and it drove me crazy.

“You okay?” a voice asked, breaking me out of my trance and having me turn to Jinwoo. “You look a little out of it.”

“Just thinking,” I replied with a small, awkward smile. “Sorry my friends are so... Annoying.”

“That's okay,” Jinwoo said, laughing. “They fit in perfectly. That's all that matters.”

“Right,” I said, nodding my head. “They do, I guess.”

“Don't worry, we'll have fun,” Jinwoo assured. “And the four of them will get along.”

“Right,” I said again, looking out the window again.

“You really don't talk much, do you?” Jinwoo asked me, causing me to shake my head. “That's going to have to change.”

“Jin Jin demands attention!” Jinwoo's friend, MJ, shouted from the back seat. “You need to give him tons of attention or he will kill you!”

“Yah! Shut up!” Jinwoo said with a whine. “Hyung, that's not true! Don't scare him away!”

“You can't scare Rocky away!” Moobin cried from underneath Eunwoo. “He's- OW! Stop that Eunwoo! Just don't move! At all!”

“You don't move either, then!” Eunwoo cried back and once again they started bickering, causing me to groan and hit my head on the window.

“Looks like you two are getting along perfectly,” Jinwoo said, looking into the rearview mirror. “Good. Cause we'll be spending a lot of time together. This will be a lot of fun!”