Hanahaki Disease

Blue Petals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woozi was in the washroom throwing up more and more blue, blooming petals. The petals gently falling into the sink, despite Woozi puking everything harshly. The petals from his lungs keep swirling inside of him and and he just keeps throwing up. After throwing up as much as he can, he wiped his mouth with his hand and stared at the mirror in front of him.

"How co--couuld I be..... falling in love." Woozi spoke to himself, still breathing heavily. He stared at his blooming petals, blue. Woozi sighed and stared at the bathroom ceiling. The problem wasn't only the fact that he has a deadly disease that might clog his respiratory system, but the fact that he has a one sided love on someone he doesn't even know who. His heart was in denial of whoever it might be but the blooming flowers in the sink proved how much his love was blooming.

"Woozi! You good?" Hoshi peeked inside the bathroom to see his pink headed friend. Woozi didn't respond but kept looking up, still breathless from vomiting.

"Hey Woozi, can you at least answe--- woah." Hoshi walked inside and saw the abundant amount of blue petals.

"They look familiar....." Hoshi mumbled to himself.

"Huh?" Woozi turned to Hoshi, finding his voice back in his throat.

"Nothing!" Hoshi shook his head and smiled sadly, "looks like you've got it."

"Oh really? I didn't know." Woozi rolled his eyes and glared at his friend.

"Your flowers are so bright, you're in an early stage." Hoshi brought his eyes closer to the sink.

"I know. This is the second time I've thrown up flowers." Woozi washed his hands and mouth before heading out with Hoshi trailing behind.

The two boys walked into the canteen. The crowd still around, chattering and laughter could be heard.

"Hosh!" Seungcheol called out. The two turned to the direction of the voice.

"Cheol!" Hoshi greeted with his fist in the air. Seungcheol replied with a fist bump.

"Hey Woozi." Seungcheol smiled sweetly at the boy who sat opposite him. Woozi could feel something swirling inside him. Woozi gulped his saliva and breathed deeply.

"Hi." Was all Woozi could reply with.

"The almighty Seungkwan has arrived!" Seungkwan carried his tray and sat with the rest.

"Please Seungkwan, we all know Dokyeom's got more fab than you." Hoshi laughed and poked Seungkwan's side.

"That's because you two are a couple! You are so in loooooove!" Seungkwan teased and stuck his tongue out.

"I agree with Hoshi though?" Seungcheol snickered which resulted Seungkwan to pout.

"Chill Seungkwan." Woozi patted his friend's shoulder and stood up to go buy his food together with Hoshi.

When Woozi and Hoshi came back holding their tray of food, they both sat down and started to eat. However, that's when Woozi witnessed Seungcheol hugging Seungkwan tightly, and shaking him with a big smile on his face.

"WOOZI!" Hoshi shouted as he held his friend from the waist and his free hand rubbing the boy's chest. The blooming blue petals spurting out from Woozi's mouth, floating in the air and landing softly on the plate of fried rice.

"Hanahaki disease....." Seungcheol said in shock as he saw Woozi coughing out bright blue petals.

After violently coughing, Woozi was panting, clutching on to the ends of his shirt. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead and trailed down to his cheeks.

"Woozi, come on, let me take you to the nurse office." Seungcheol stood up and walked to Woozi's side. His arm securely hugged his waist and pulled W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter