Chapter 1(Your past&your intro)

Time will make its move

Lee chae rin, you, a sweet and pretty 19 year old girl that has just recently graduated from a korean arts school together with her childhood bestfriend, lee seok min or otherwise known as DK a member of a rising korean boygroup. Since seokmin is your childhood bestfriend, obviously he basically grew up with you and so did you. You knew his habits be it bad or good, you knew what are his favourite food, you knew almost everything about him. You even went to the same elementary school and even to the same high school. During all these years, you didn't realised that you actually fell for the person that was by your side since young. At first, you didn't want to think about it that way but one day in middle school it changed that idea of yours when u were being bullied by your classmates because of the fact that you had seokmin as your bestfriend and something made you realised it even more. Realise that you were indeed falling for him.

*Your pov back then*

"Wow! I can't believe that this loser is the bestfriend of my lovely seokmin... Why are you even his friend?! Are you sure that he is even your friend? Ahhahahahahah😂 (sudden change of expression) I HATE YOU!!!! DIE!!!" Kang Minah, the school's hottie shouted at you, pushing you towards the back of your classroom. She cornered you with both of her hands placed beside your head. "Can you stop bothering me! I didn't even do anything to you. Please.... I'm begging you, stop bullying me..." you replied with a weak and scared tone. "OH MAI GOD! How can you say that i'm bullying you? (A change in tone) HUH?! I wouldn't have done that to my seokmin's bestfriend but i cannot believe that you, a loser, a flirt, is my seokmin's bestfriend! YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM AS YOUR BESTFRIEND!!!!!!" Minah replied as she rises her right arm wanting to slap me. I was so afraid.

Nothing went through my brain except "help me seokmin... i need you." I looked down as i saw minah rising her right arm and i waited. But nothing happened. I looked up slowly. I saw seokmin holding minah's hand. " Are you sure you dare to slap chaerin?" Seokmin rise his tone. "Oh~ seokmin, i was just joking..." minah replied. "GET LOST!" Seokmin replied furiously. " b...but....but..." minah's expression changed when she said that. "You are not even my girlfriend so stop calling me your seokmin coz i'm not and i won't be. Only chaerin has the right to say that! If i find out that you are bullying chaerin again, u will be the one being slapped! GET IT!" seokmin replied. Minah was shocked at his reply and stormed out of the classroom. "Are you okay?" Seokmin checked from top to bottom to make sure that i was okay. That was when i realised that he was the one. I was sure that i am falling for my childhood bestfriend. I didn't reply him. I just stared at his face trying to make sure that i was okay. "Ya~ i'm asking you question. Answer me." He replied. " oh, yea... i'm okay." I answered. "Let's go." Seokmin pulled my hands. I stopped and asked him " go where? I still have lessons." " Rooftop. We can tell your teacher that you were sick so you went to the sick bay with me. Plus, are you sure you want to stay in class after what has happened?" He answered while dragging me by holding onto my right wrist tightly. I kept quiet. I stared at his back view. It was capturing my attention. I kept looking up and down. I was so busy observing seokmin that i didn't i've reached the rooftop. "Ya! What are you doing?" Seokmin said. "Huh? No...nothing.. ehehehhe😆" i said trying to make myself less awkward. " Are you sure you're okay?" Seokmin asked once more while sitting at the bench at the rooftop. " yes, i'm sure seokmin. I'm the strong lee chaerin😁 Ofc, i will be okay." I replied as i sat beside him. He turned to look at me.

I was shocked when he locked his gaze with mine. "You look so fragile. You make me want to protect you. Can't you give me a chance to not worry about you? I really don't like it when you're being bullied because of me chaerin. You are my one and only bestfriend, i don't want you to be hurt because of me. I will try to protect you for as long as i can okay. Don't worry chaerin☺" he said and ended it by tapping my forehead. "Thank you seokmin" i replied as i blush. "Are you having a fever!?"seokmin asked. "Mm?" I replied confused. " Your face is turning red!" Seokmin replied worriedly. "Oh my gosh, chaerin don't blush your moment." You thought to yourself. " No. I'm fine.." you replied as you turned away from seokmin. "Are you sure?" He kept asking. At first, i didn't reply but i was getting too embarrassed so i hugged him to prevent him from seeing my face that has already turnt into a tomato. " i said i'm okay~ why are you soo worried about me seokmin? You can worry about me but you need to stop sometimes too😂 i am really fine." I replied while still hugging him. He hugged me back as he replied with " okay okay. I get it. I'm just glad that you're okay."

*end of your pov and back to reality*

That day to you made you feel like you're on cloud nine. You wanted to cherish that moment forever. You felt that falling in love was a great thing to feel. From that moment onwards, you cherished the memories of the 2 of you even more. Years past from middle school and now you are already graduating from high school. But, there is always a problem that you will be facing when you want to confess to him. You always have the worst timings. After your middle school graduation ceremony, you wanted to confess to him but he was nowhere to be found. Later that day, you found out that he left straight away after he took his graduation certification as his family was supposed to go overseas to celebrate his graduation.

During your first year of high school, you wanted to confess to him again but you found out that he got himself a girlfriend. After that moment onwards, he stopped hanging out with you for awhile because his girlfriend was jealous of you since you were much prettier, talented and smarter than her. However, he felt bad for you so he left his girlfriend for you as she threatened to leave him if he were to get close to you again. You were relieved that he chose you over his girlfriend. You thought that, that moment was the chance for you to confess but you realised that he wasn't in the mood to talk. He looked so shag and sad that day so you didn't manage to confess to him again. It seemed as though he really loved that girl. During your second year, you wanted to confess again but then it was again at the wrong timing. Why?

He got himself another girlfriend again.😯 This time, he was the one that told you that he would never leave this girlfriend of his. You were hurt. Hurt to the extent that you even ignored him at school despite being childhood bestfriends and being in the same class. He didn't know what is the exact reason as to why you ignored him so he went with the flow and left you alone. He left you alone for months. He stopped talking to even until your senior year. You didn't believe this was the reality that you were facing because of him. He just basically left you hanging without even telling you anything. You were upset at him.

How could your childhood bestfriend do that to you? You were there to back him up whenever he was feeling down, shouldn't he be the one to console you when you are feeling down? This was when you threw all your feelings away. You didn't want to believe in friendship, love or relationship and most importantly you couldn't believe in him anymore. He just threw your friendship away because of his girlfriend. Suddenly, in the middle of your senior year, he came back.