FAQ

KPOP Pre-orders

 

1. How do I join a PO?

Read chapter 1!

2. Where am I based at? 

Singapore. Hence all currency will be in Singapore dollars.

3. I don't have a PayPal, can I still join the PO?

If by any means, you can transfer payment directly to my local bank account, feel free to join. Email me and we'll discuss from there!

4. How is shipping fee calculated?

By the weight and your country.

5. How can I track my orders?

All items shipped comes with tracking number. Sometimes I may forget to provide the tracking number, so feel free to reply back to the email and request for it

6. What kind of pre-orders do you take?

From albums to official concert merchandise, and maybe even fansite goods as well. However, for fansite goods, it's good if you have your own country's group manager as it'll be cheaper. However, I will still post, so it's up to you if you want to join~

7. Is there a limited time that I can order?

Some albums/merch doesn't have a deadline, but some do. For example, groups like B.A.P, EXO, BTS and etc, their goods gets OOS very fast. So if you want to secure your order, payment has to be in on the same day I post the PO details. If there is a tight deadline, I will state it in advance.

8. How do I know that this is not a scam?

Dear, if my purpose of setting this up is to scam you, I would not have taken the trouble to time all of this down. Rest assured that this is not a scam, and you will receive your item safely. However, that being said, after I have shipped out the item with tracking number, I am not liable for any lost mails. I would help you try to track and maybe retrieve it back, but if all means failed, please refrain from putting the blame on me, honey.

9. I want to order in bulks, how do I do contact you?

Email me at Perlinelee(@)gmail.com, without the brackets (), and state what items you want to order, and the estimate quantity. 

10. I have questions that are not answered here

Comment below your queries, and I will reply within 24 hours!