How Life got Messy...

Just a Little Jealous

" Come on, please!" Chayeol begged until his throat was sore. Ever since Kyungsoo had accepted the main lead part in a movie, Chanyeol had been following him everywhere( literally), pleading for permission to see him act. 

"No." The answer remained the same for months. Kyungsoo was already half way done finishing filming the movie and Chanyeol was getting desperate. He had to rely on extreme measures. The last time he had tried this, it resulted in Kyungsoo ignoring him for months and bruises but it would be worth it. When Kyungsoo made a promise ( which was not often), he kept it no matter what. 

****************************************************************************************

^~^    

****************************************************************************************

Later that night, when the younger man returned home after filming, he was atttacked by a Park Chanyeol. The taller figure pinned him down with all his strength. This sudden attack had shocked Kyungsoo. 

"Ya! Chanyeol, you giraffe! Get off of me now!" 

The way Kyungsoo had yelled at him reminded him that he had to act quickly. 
Chanyeol began tickling him. It was Kyungsoo's biggest weakness. 

"Pfft! Stop it!" Kyungsoo shrieked. 

"No, not until you promise to let me see you act." 

"Never!" the giggling man challenged.

After putting up a 5 minute fight, Kyungsoo finally promised.

"Yayyy!!" Chanyeol skipped around him, while he wiped away the tears from his eyes and glare at him. He was supposed to be angry but he couldn't be. Seeing Chanyeol be that happy about such a small thing made it impossile to be mad, yet he had to keep up his appearance. He punched Chanyeol in the arm, hard. 

" You try that one more time and I'll hang you from your ears, Park Chanyeol!" He yelled as Chanyeol pretended to be worried

"NO! Please not my handsome ears." He ran away quickly. 

'Ugh, tomorrow was gonna be a long day.' Kyungsoo thought. 'Why couldn't Chanyeol just let himself be ignored?'

 <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Being in love with an idiot was tiring. Not being able to get rid of his feelings felt heavier than the busy schedule he was given every week. Yet, at the end of the day, he didn't mind. The heartache was worth the short moments they shared together. They brightened his plain life and kept him going.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the wait and the size of the first chapter! :'(

 I'm free writing, (IDK what it's called when you write as you think of ideas. Someone please help me figure out what the word for it is) meaning no pre planning on this story. It'll most likely be short but hopefully you'll like it! Oh and feedback is wanted.

THANK YOU!!! I'll BE BACK NEXT WEEK!!!!