Part 1

I don’t want to die sad

He couldn’t remember how long he sat in this uncomfortable white chair. How long he had been surrounded by white walls and saw people in white clothes rushing in and out of the room on his right. The room he so desperately wanted to enter. The room the love of his life was fighting for his life in.

Gyu, do you really have to leave?” whined Woohyun while watching his boyfriend pack for a business trip to Shanghai. “We have been through this Woohyun. You know I have to. And I'm only gone for a couple of days Hyun” the older answered with a slight sigh, throwing a bunch of white and black T-Shirts into his suit case, which were followed by a few business shirts and trousers and whole bunch of other stuff he would need during his stay.

You’re going to miss me right? Oh I’m sure you will. Maybe we should use these few hours we have left in a more productive way? Especially if you’re going to miss me and my kisses as much as a pirate would miss the sea and-“ It was around that time that Sunggyu decided he would just let the younger ramble on. There was no way to stop him anyways. Well he could think of a few ways, but they would lead to him having some fun time with Woohyun now and realizing in China that he forgot to pack his boxers.

After he had finished packing, he spend some quality time with Woohyun. They cuddled on their sofa while watching some TV till it was time for Sunggyu to leave. So he had a huge goodbye scene with the younger promising him to eat well, not to look at other men and to text and call him as much as he can (he swore the younger thought he would leave him for good), he finally made his way to the airport.


 

After he managed to get the business deal which was so important for his dear employer, Sunggyu was more than happy when his feet finally touched Korean soil again, after all he really missed Woohyun and even his annoying antics (not that he would ever admit it), and rushed to get his suitcase and leave the airport as fast as possible to catch the next taxi, which would bring him home, where he planned to spend the next days just in bed sleeping and cuddling with Woohyun.

When the taxi finally reached his destination, he gathered his thoughts again, paid the driver – a really nice old man, who left him to his thoughts – got his package and made his way up to their flat.

Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves he made his way inside, being as quite as possible, since his return was still unknown to the younger. He wanted to surprise the younger since he knew how self-conscious Woohyun always felt, whenever he left him, always afraid that Sunggyu would find someone better or someone who was better than him. Even if it seemed like the black head was really full of himself for onlookers, once one really got to know him, one couldn't deny that he was just like a small puppy demanding attention from his owner and always being afraid of being left alone all by himself.

Sunggyu never really got to the cause of why Woohyun felt like that, but it was one of his main causes in life to make sure the younger was happy – even when sometimes it didn't look like that, since he himself was a man full of pride.

Searching everywhere for the younger black head he finally gave up when he wasn't able to find him anywhere. So he sat down on the sofa and started watching some rerun of a drama, where he fell asleep and only to be woken up bis cell phone ringing a few minutes later.

Hello?” answered a raspy voice“is this Kim Sunggyu speaking? I'm officer Park Taejung, is it right that you are listed as Nam Woohyun's emergency contact.? I'm sorry to inform you that Mr Nam has been involved in a car accident. He's on his way to the Seoul National University Hospital.”

I'm on my way”


 

So this is how he ended up on this white chair surrounded by white walls, eyes fixated on the hallway, always on the outlook for some doctor or nurse who could tell him more.

After another few hours he finally saw a doctor heading towards him, jumping up, he was shaking in fear of what he would hear from the doctor. He didn't have a good feeling, he was sick and just wanted to run a way, as if he knew what the doctor was about to tell him.

So apparently Woohyun was hit by a car while trying to save a child, who had seen a small white kitty on the other side of the street and ran to the other side of the street without looking left and right. So she didn't the car coming towards her and so he pushed her away just in time for her to be save. The doctor also told him that it didn't look to good for the younger.

Typically Woohyun” Sunggyu thought. Always trying to help others and never thinking about himself.

When Sunggyu was finally able to see Woohyun, he was already aware of the fact, that his chances of surviving weren’t the greatest. The head physician had also told him that he had lost a great amount of blood and a lot of internal injuries. The only thing he could do for him is being by his side.

So he sat down on the chair beside Woohyun’s bed and held his hand. His eyes, which were busy fighting tears, were fixed on the heart monitor.