A devil on four legs

A devil on four legs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri hated the little devil on four legs. He ing hated it but he wasn't able to do anything because that little devil belonged to Jiyong and Jiyong loved his cat. He even named her Ai, love. But for Seungri it was impossible to love this devil. Even through this devil was named after the most beautiful feeling in the world, this creature from hell didn't support his love to Jiyong. Every time he visited his boyfriend, Ai started to hiss at him and tried to push herself between them.
The fans always said that Youngbae was the of the Nyongtory-couple, but they were wrong: Even through she was barely 25 cm tall, Ai was the biggest in the world! At least Seungri thought so, especially after a certain incident which happened a few months ago.
One time they forgot to close the bedroom-door while they had and after a few moments into it, he felt claws on his back. That jealous brat had jumped on his back and sunk her claws back into his skin.
His boyfriend was shocked about that incident, yet he thought that it was just a one-timer. "Baby, you were jealous about Gaho, too, but now you are friends", he just said which made Seungri mad. This cat was just daddy's favourite ...
It wasn't like he didn't try to get along with Ai. He brought her food, titbits and toys but nothing ever worked. She kept hissing at him while she was an absolute angel when Jiyong was alone or one of the other members were visiting him.
That awful cat just hated him.
However for his boyfriend he continued with his affords to befriend the devil's cat version.

Just like today:
"Ai, look at me. I got yummy sashimi for you." Seungri laid on the floor and waved with the sashimi piece in front of Ai's face. The cat, however, was busy with her paws. "Come on, the sashimi is just for you and the best one in the whole town." After some more begging she finally stopped her paws and shot a short glance at Seungri. In that moment he felt some claws in his hand which made him immediately drop the sashimi piece.
Satisfied with this reaction and that her favourite scratch toy dropped it, Ai finally started to eat happily the sashimi piece.
"You ing..." Before Seungri could curse more his boyfriend appeared.
"Does she like it?"
"Do you mean the sashimi or scratching me?"
"She would never scratch you."
The maknae couldn't believe that his lover trusted that devil more than him.
"She did that!" He presented his injured hand to his boyfriend. “See? She ing scratched me!”
"You must have scarred her"
"Just like I scarred her when we had and she thought that my back was the perfect scratch toy?”
"Yeah sure. She was scarred by my screams and thought that you were hurting me."
That made Seungri unsure whether he should kill the cat or his boyfriend, who was badly suffering from a cat-devil brainwash, first. He was sure, that in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter