Chapter 2

Dancer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys look at me as I enter the room, slowly. They were cleaning off the whipped cream with some towels, as I wearily take a step closer to the side of the room to put down my things and it's like a proxy war in here, the constant staring and walking back and forth.

"You're sweet," Chen's voice echoed in the quiet room.

"Like a strawberry," Sehun and Chen finish together, making the pronunciation of strawberry sound like a kid was saying it.

"What the , guys," Kai voices out, staring at both, Chen and Sehun weirdly.

"Like a strawberry," Sehun and Chen repeats, again, making the pronunciation of strawberry sound like a kid was saying it.

I don't know how I'm going to survive here, but looking like these people are not going to start and get anything done, I decide to call for their attention.

"Right," I shout, gaining the attention of every male hormone in this room.

"I'm Haneul, and I'm your new choreographer. Why don't we try and get to know each other first? Try," I say, the authority in my voice slowly dies out before it turns into doubt, as if such a normal thing was impossible.

"Hi Haneul!" Slowly, more and more members started to greet me and I ended up knowing who the sane ones are and who the not so sane ones are.

"Everyone! Gather in a circle and listen to Haneul!" Chanyeol shouts before sitting himself down in the middle of the practice room.

Thank you, I breath a sigh of relief and give Chanyeol a look of gratitude as one by one, they came to sit on the floor, forming a circle, like Chanyeol said. He smiles at me and shakes his head slightly as if to say, no problem.

"Right, so uh, you guys probably already know each other very well, but honestly, I don't really know much about you except for your names. So, maybe we can have everyone introduce yourself and tell me a fact or two about yourself so that I can get to know you better," I say before smiling at all of them.

"You're a strawberry," Sehun says in that some kiddy voice.

"Yes yes, I'm a strawberry, thank you very much," I tell him before a laugh escapes my mouth. I then decided that I'll be the first one to start.

"So, I'm Haneul Lee and I'm 18 years old. Um, I just arrived today from France and I don't know anyone here besides the Director, and now, you guys. Uh, I'm a really chill person and I don't like shouting at people so you don't h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter