Chapter 3

Dancer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Considering I am only eighteen years old, Mr Soo Man requested that I still have to go to school and a normal korean school would be fine with my relatively ‘okay’ level of korean. Hence, here I am, in front of a performing arts school here in Korea.

I take a deep breath and enter the school grounds, immediately noticing the lack of foreigners in this school, seeing as I’m the only European looking student in the middle of the sea of Koreans. I look around to find the administration office to get my timetable and locker number.

Not far ahead, I see the glass office doors before shuffling my way through the crowd to get to the door. I push the heavy glass doors open and enter, greeting the administration lady with a bow.

“Hello, I’m new here, is this where I get my timetable?” I ask, hoping the lady would be nice, but I doubt it with the deep and evident frown on her face.

“Yes,” She answers curtly and types furiously on her desktop.

I stand in front of the desk awkwardly, looking around the room, basically anywhere other than her.

“What’s your name?” She speaks up with her monotone voice, her eyes still looking at the screen.

“H-Haneul Lee,” I stutter, quickly looking away from her after muttering my name.

She types furiously again, so furiously that I pity her keyboard feeling her wrath everyday, before the printer comes to life, buzzing and whirring, spitting out a piece of paper. She picks it up and walks back to the desk.

“Your timetable,” She says, bored out of her mind, “Locker number 545,” She continues and hands me the piece of paper.

“Thank you,” I say and turn around only to bump into something. Some… guy.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” I apologise, bowing multiple times before trying to avoid him and walk out. As I try to escape, I feel his hand on my wrist.

“Wait, are you new here?” He asks, his voice soft like my pillow. Oh my pillow, I just want to go to bed right now. I hate waking up early.

I look at him and notice his sharp jawline, dark brown eyes and hair that looks soft like cotton candy, oh! It’s also coloured like cotton candy.

I nod slowly, scared of what he might do with some fresh meat like me.

He grins and smiles at me widely. “Let me show you around!” He shouts excitedly, bouncing up and down like a bouncy ball. “Please,” He whines, doing some aegyo just to try and convince me.

That is quite cute. Oh stop it Haneul, shut up.

I nod and chuckle lightly at his aegyo before he grins and pulls me along with him.

-

“Hyung, did you record Haneul’s dance yesterday? I want to start practicing,” Sehun asks Ka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter