All your fault !!!

Together forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                   

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ​♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ​♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ​♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ​♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦  ♦ ♦ ​♦​

 

                         

What first greets Chanhee when he so much as steps inside his and his lover’s room is a smack right in his face , the culprit being a laced shopping bag with a dark theme . Now if he has to split the culprits into two , first one would be the indirect shopping bag , second would be the direct one which is also his lover and husband , wife , Lee Byunghun who by the way looked like he would blow up any time any soon .

 

Seriously , he was gonna lose his precious nose if his other half continued to keep up the good work .

 

Though Truth be told , Chanhee didn’t actually mind being smacked in the face every once in awhile as much as he made it sound like  .. It gives him all the more of an excuse to punish his precious little chicken after all . Oh the things he would do to him ~

 

“ THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT !! MY LIFE IS MISERABLE BECAUSE OF YOU , BASTARD !! “

 

Now now , it wasn’t as brutal as it sounded like . Byunghun was just throwing a petulant tantrum like usual . Chanhee was used to it . Sighing , he glanced at the shopping bag just about his feet carefully inspecting it with his oh so innocent doe-like eyes .

 

Did he mention  the laced shopping bag with a dark theme ? Because it is important seeing as how it was gonna play a fantabulous role in their soon to erupt argument .

 

He really didn’t mean to let out a half smirk half scoff half chuckle . well , that doesn’t make sense now , does it ?   let’s rephrase . Chanhee did not mean to chuckle or scoff or even smirk when he realized what the bag was and what it probably contained . Nope , he didn’t .  Please note the intended sarcasm .

 

“ Can you even feel how humiliating this made me feel like ? How horrified I felt when those creepy girls you call friends dragged me inside that linge- Dammit !!! Can you even imagine how scared I was ? What if they decided to make me try it out there ? What if they ended up catching me red handed ? WHAT IF THEY KNEW I AM IN FACT A MALE AND DEFINITELY NOT YOUR WIFE BUT HUSBAND ???!!!!! “

 


Chanhee flinched trying his best not to offend the blonde haired male now standing on the bed as he started panting for his breath after a whole fit of complaints , ramblings and yelling . He seriously wanted to cover his sensitive ears as soon as Byunghun started screaming at the top of his lungs like a madman . Yes , Chanhee was used to his lover’s tantrums but oddly enough , he never seemed to get used to the high pitched rat- like cracking in his chicken’s voice . Seriously , a potentially broken nose was sure as hell enough of necessary casualties .

 

 

And as if it wasn’t bad enough , the blonde started hiccuping letting out soft sobs of frustration and pent up emotions , stress being the overriding one of them . Not even a heartbeat later , Byunghun crumbled to the bed like cooked spaghetti as he started wallowing in his own misery that was his life - as he liked to name it - , Chanhee naturally being the reason of it .

 

 

Whoa ..

 

Okay , things got a little bit out of control this time , that much Chanhee could tell .  The blonde hadn’t even realized when the other sat beside him and took him in a protective gentle and loving embrace .

 

“ There . there . Good boy ~ “ Chanhee  cooed patting Byunghun’s back and softly running his finger about the other’s blonde hair .

 

Call it silly , cheesy or even sappy . Byunghun loved it nonetheless . And Chanhee knew that considering how he was using that card taking full advantage of it . And Byunghun knew Chanhee knew . And that in turn made him feel embarrassed like no other .

 

 

“ Byunghun , I’m so sorry this has become your fate and lifestyle .. But .. Don’t you remember ? You have agreed to do so since the beginning . I have never forced you ,  let alone attempted to convince you to cross dress and play the wife . I know it could get too much and that it's downright irritating .. But . Look at the bright side , we are together . We have been through a lot and finally live together in our dream home .. “

 

“ Better  . “  Byunghun mumbled as he sniffed Chanhee’s scent letting the older’s soothing and melodic voice take the pain away . Chanhee was right except for one thing . Their current house or well , their house generally ( since it’s their first and only one so far ) is surprisingly better than what they have always dreamt of .

 

 

When people hear the word “ dream home “ , they usually start thinking of a huge home with a beautiful and vibrant  garden ,  a spacious veranda and finally an insanely  large swimming pool .

 

   

Apparently , Chanhee and Byunghun preferred a cozy house . One that made them feel comfortable and safe  . They both sighed in satisfaction  as they recalled the first time they saw their apartment .

 

Byunghun especially recalls how he took in every single detail about the apartment before they decided to buy it . When he first stepped inside , he was instantly enraptured , in complete awe , eyes sparkling like how a ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter