Chapter 4

Is It HIM Or HIM Or HIM?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sigh and then I turn around. Suddenly someone bump into me so hard that make me close my eyes from the shock and was ready to feel the pain of falling down but someone catch me or more likely held my waist before I get to fall down and getting hurt but then my face knock into something soft but a little bit hard. I put my face away from that place but I still didn't open my eyes yet and I can feel someone's breath on my face. So I open my eyes to make sure that is it true or not and I can see a pair of big eyes looking at me closely with worried and said...
"Are you okay?"
"Yes(while pushing him back). I'm okay, thanks"
"No problem"
Suddenly..
"HYUNG! WHAT DID YOU DO?" Sehun said while pulling my hand to his back protectively.
"Wae? What did I do?"
"Don't think that I didn't saw you held my friend's waist and your face was so near to her face. It was like you were trying to kiss her. Wahh hyung, I didn't know that you were this ert".
OH MY GAD, this guy! I quickly pull my hand away from his grip so that I can slap his face so that he can gain his sense back but suddenly I saw a beautiful hand spank his head first before I get to do so and I turn around. I can see a guy wearing an eyeliner and then he said...
"Yah maknae, can't you use your brain?. Does it make sense that Chanyeol want to
kiss her out of nowhere?. Yah, he does not even know who is she and also why did you get angry so suddenly?. Is she your girlfriend or what?".
Ohh so that big eyed guy name is Chanyeol but who is this eyeliner guy?.
"But I saw Chanyeol hyung held her waist like this (he held my waist)".
"YAH!". I slap his hands away from my waist.
"And I also saw Chanyeol hyung was trying to kiss her!!!" he yell.
"Yah! Can't you just think for a while. Ughh! I'll tell you, Chanyeol bump into her so hard that it almost make her fall down and thanks to your Chanyeol hyung!. She didn't fall down and doesn't have any serious injury on any part of her body. Aishh! I think your head is just for display only". The blond haired guy tries to knock some sense into Sehun. Then, Sehun is suddenly being quiet and he turn his head to me and ask...
"Is it true?"
"Yes". Tch! That boy seriously!
Sehun turn back his head to that big eyed guy name Chanyeol, that blond haired guy and that eyeliner guy then he bow to them and said sorry in the cutest way he can plus the broken bbuing bbuing. My jaw dropped because I just saw something very unusual for Sehun to do. I've never seen him do that before and it makes me cringes at the overload cuteness. I turn my head to the right but then I saw Kai is looking at me and I quickly turn my head back. Suddenly someone tap my shoulder nicely.
"Hey, I'm sorry for what our maknae and Yeol just did. Hmm by the way ,who are you?. I've never seen you here before?. Are you a new staff?".
"Nae (bow). Annyeonghaseyo, my name is RYU HANA and i've just started working here for about three hours ago. Nice to meet you."
"Oh, I was right then! Hehehe.. Nice to meet you too.. by the way my name is SUHO. I'm the leader of EXO and that guy you just bump into is CHANYEOL and that eyeliner guy is BAEKHYUN".
Ahhh his name is Baekhyun but why does his name sounds like bacon?? I laugh quietly..
"Why are you laughing?". Suho ask curiously at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter