Chapter 3

Is It HIM Or HIM Or HIM?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who are you?" Kai ask and his face is blank and cold. You close ur mouth immediately and you feel that tears are pooling in your eyes and about to fall down but you take a deep breath and smile at him.

"Oh..I called your name because I want to know whether you are Kai or not because you just change your hair colour. By the way, I'm a new staff here and please treat me well" you bow at him.

"Okay, no need to explain who you are and just get on with you work now. It's because of you we are late go and ready at the stage right now" he said while staring at his phone like he is giving a message to someone. You feel that your heart are torn into pieces after he treat you like that. So you go to him and makeover and style his hair. After you are done with your work, he look at the mirror in front of him and said.

"You have a good sense.. by the way thanks.." he get up from his seat and shove your shoulder slightly. You just stare at the floor until someone touch your shoulder and you turn around to see who is it then...

"HANA-AH!!!" he shout and hug you. You are shock the sudden hug but after that you smile and hug him back. Those movement make all the staff gasp and suddenly your sister enter the room..

"Hana-ah, I need your help again to.....OH MY GOSH!!" she quickly run to you and separate the both of you from the hug.

"What the hell are you doing?! Didn't I told you that you need to remember those rules that i told you just now?!" she scolded you while hitting your arm.

"Unnie it hurts! YAH Oh Sehun help me! Don't just stand there!" you said with a hurt expression on your face.

"O-Oh OKAY!" Sehun quickly go to you and hug you to prevent you from getting hit by your sister but instead he get hit by your sister.

After those fight, you explain to your sister that Sehun is your bestfriend but you guys lost contact with each other for about 2 years and after you guys saw each other there, Sehun is the one who hug you first. You also told your sister about your past except the part where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter