My Last Confession & Love

Is It HIM Or HIM Or HIM?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ON THE GRADUATION DAY AT SEOUL PERFORMING ART SCHOOL...

"Congratulations to all the students who had just graduated today and I hope that we would meet each other again one day. Goodbye and Sayonara My Beloved Students. Hope you have a bright future ahead you." This is the last word from Principal Kim to the students. Then you turn around and you can see a lot of your friends are crying and some of them are also happy because it is the end of the schoollife but that was not what you were looking for. You were actually searching for your two bestfriend and suddenly there is a hand holding your neck from behind, you were startled but then you felt familiar with the hand that is holding your neck. Suddenly a cheerful voice called your name and you turned around...

"Hana-ah! Finally we have graduated from school!" said your bestfriend, Sehun.

"Yeah, I'm happy that we don't have to go to school everyday anymore, read books for examination and others.It's a hassle and really tiring." said your other bestfriend, Kai.

"Hahahahaha! Of course you will be happy because after this you will debut as an idol. Your life is easy dude, you don't have to interview to get a job." you said sadly.

"HANA-AH! DON'T SAID IT LIKE THAT ANYMORE!. I don't want to hear those words coming out from your mouth anymore after this! Arasso?!" said Sehun with a frown on his handsome face.

I rolled my eyes at him and then a bunch of girls suddenly goes to Sehun and Kai to give them flowers, chocolates, congrats banner and others. Some of them even have the nerve to push me away like i have never existed there in the first place. I just sigh and try to get out of there.

AFTER TEN MINUTES.

"KAI-AH!... Can I meet you for a minute? Just a minute" you said nervously.

"ONLY KAI?! What about me??" Sehun said with a pout.

"I don't want to see you jerk!" you said to him.

After that, you and Kai went to somewhere secluded where there is no one so that nobody can hear your convers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter