As long as we're together

As long as we're together
Wrong but feels so right. The world see's them in the wrong way. Judge them easily and make bad comments about them. Hates them to the core like they've killed someone when they aren't. They both know they shouldn't do it, 'cause first of all they're both boys. Boys should not like boys, thats what their mother thought about. Boys are for girls as she always said. Second is, they're siblings, same mother but different father. Siblings do kiss but don't make out like they do. Siblings shouldn't touch each other but they do. Step brothers tell each other they LOVE YOU not I LOVE YOU's. Siblings don't hold each others hand like lovers do but they do. Siblings should not moan each others name like they do. Its all wrong, sinful, bad and any words you can describe it. They should not do it, they both know that but their love for each other is stronger. They can't just ignore that. Even if the world turn its back to them, that wouldn't matter because they've got each other. "Jimin hyung, I love you. You know that right? you know too that I will always be right by yourside right??" "Yeah, I know that Kookie. I will too, forever be with you" "Promise??" "Yeah, I promise" Everyone can judge and turn their back on them but they wouldn't care because for them each other is more than enough.