003

Switching Bodies [Hiatus?]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook opened the door soundlessly and took a small tentative step out of the room, careful not to alert anyone of his presence. He looked around the hallway, just to make sure no one was there to see him. His conversation with the person outside his door ended just a few moments ago, and by the sound of the conversation, he found out that this "Yugyeom" he was, was the maknae of the group. That made one thing easier. Just one.

Exhaling deeply, Jungkook went over the plan in his head. He'd act natural, well.. as natural as he could without looking like a total nervous wreck and he'd try to play it casual. Easy enough. Though he definitely couldn't tell the members of the group what had happened and what had took place the night before as they would now think of "Yugyeom" as a lunatical person.

Jungkook took small, slow steps toward the room he thought was the kitchen bustling with chatter and noise as he finished thinking over the plan.

Maybe he could find the solution to this mess while being "Yugyeom". He could also possibly find the "Yugyeom" inside his own body when it was time to attend a special event at M Countdown too. Jungkook did remember their manager and his hyungs talk about an event happening at M Countdown where all idol groups would attend tomorrow after all.

When Jungkook was only a few steps away from the entrance of the room, he froze. He was nervous. Actually, beyond nervous. He was nervous to the point where he even thought of not going in at all. But he knew that would be the worst choice of all.

Anxious, Jungkook continued on to the room, taking slow and awkward steps. He paused as he reached the entrance of the room and put a hand on the wall, studying everything in the room along with the room itself like a hawk.

The room was indeed a kitchen. It was a rather tiny room for a kitchen or so it seemed probably because of the huge wooden dining table covering the whole middle area. Sitting around the dining table were 6 guys chatting while eating a breakfast full of rice, kimchi, noodles, and different kinds of soups. But something was familiar about their apperances and voices to Jungkook.

One had jet-black hair who was laughing hysterically althoug

Please log in to read the full chapter