002

Switching Bodies [Hiatus?]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Yugyeom-ah, start getting ready! We have dance practice first thing after we're all prepared and ready!"

One knock. Two knocks. Three knocks. Four knocks.

Then the sound of fading footsteps.

Jungkook cracked his eyes open, only to shut them again when a blinding light was shone on his face. Jungkook let out a groan and pulled his covers over his face, annoyed by the light shining through the window. He felt dazed, and rather disoriented. His body no longer ached and surprisingly, neither did his sore leg from yesterday. Sleep could do wonders. Jungkook however did feel extremely tired, probably because of the fact he practiced dancing until it got really late.

Jungkook sat up in his bed, eyes still closed, and stretched out his tired limbs. When he opened his eyes just slightly, he started and his eyes went round. This was definitely not his room. The walls were different, he glanced behind his shoulder. The covers and pillows were different, so was the floor! Maybe the hyungs changed the room while I was sleeping?

But Jungkook knew his hyungs couldn't have. They were sleeping the whole night and he was 100% sure he would've woke up if they came and decided to update his room so suddenly. Plus, this would take weeks to do, if not, months. Confused, Jungkook frowned and rubbed at his bleary eyes before opening them again. But the room stayed just the same.

Panic-stricken, Jungkook decided to go to the bathroom to splash some water on his face, wake up, and start getting ready. He did have dance practice after all. Maybe the room's been like this for a while but I just never noticed. But Jungkook knew that wasn't true either. He'd have had to be really out of it to not notice this abrupt change to his room.

With a sigh, Jungkook pulled his covers off and heaved himself off the bed. For some strange reason, he felt somehow.. taller when he stood up. He also felt somewhat different. He couldn't quite put a finger on it but he just felt different. "Oh, what am I-"

Jungk

Please log in to read the full chapter