Why would I ?

It Can't Be True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' HUH ? ARE YOU A PREVERT OR SOMETHING? SUDDENLY GRAB SOMEONES WRIST '' You didn't even reliese that your face turn red like tomato. Jong In let go '' Don't misunderstand me , is your sister someone should i know ? I think you are more interesting than her '' You turn around and run away. Who is he told you that you better than your sister ? Is he blind or what? He surely had a bad taste of woman. 

Even though you tired your best to forget what Jong In told you while playing some otomens game at ur PS Vita. His words makes your heart beats  goes faster than usual. '' This is not me '' you slap yourself . No one knows that you're an Otaku except for your family. Even Yerim doesn't know about it. Because lot of people misunderstanding being an otaku. Sometimes they think if you watch an anime , play games or reading comic makes you a nerd. Not it's not going to make you look like nerd neither geeks.

You tried  to makes a friend and tried your best not to tell them that you're otaku. I hate reality , and why did on earth I'm exist.

ewwww look at her, She try to cosplay as her favourite character in her comics. She doesn't look like her at all. I heard she doesn't like real guy~ So lame! Look at her drawing! She even tried to make her own manghwa! It so ugly!

Whenever you tried talk to them or help them , they will said '' Don't even talk to me ''  '' disgusting''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter